Part 1

"I love you so much. You must believe me."

"I believe you," she said softly, "because in your eyes, I see what I feel in my heart.”

                                                              - How to marry a marquis by Julia Quinn

Part 1

Madhu nervously step inside the cold flat. She was already shivering due to fear and the freezing room was making the matter all the worse.  She hugs herself nervously. You are doing this for your family. She kept the chant going in her head. There was no way she could go through with this otherwise. She hears the door opening and quickly looks up to see Mukund coming. “He is calling you inside.” Mukund tells her. “Did he give you money?” Madhu nervously asks him. “He did. I will make sure your share reaches home.” “When should I call and check with them?” Madhu asks. “You don’t trust me?” Mukund asks frowning. “I don’t want to take any chances.” Madhu replies. “Tomorrow at 4 call your house and check.” “If they say they didn’t get the money I’ll leave.” Madhu warns him. “Don’t do anything stupid. You don’t mess with Rishab Kundra. He’ll kill you and me if we take his money and you run away. Actually he won't kill us but he will definitely make us wish that it would have been better if he had simply killed us.” Mukund angrily tells her. “Then make sure the money gets home.” Madhu tells him suddenly gathering courage. “I will. Now go inside, he is waiting for you.” Madhu nods and she nervously turns to look at the bedroom. Seeing her hesitation Mukund asks her suspiciously “You are not a virgin, right?” “No.” Madhu replies irately. Mukund frowns watching her a few seconds then he quickly leaves shutting the door behind him. Madhu stood there looking at the door Mukund had exited through; she wondered whether she should lock it. As far as she could discern only she and Rishab Kundra were here in this apartment. She decides to lock the main door and nervously walked towards the bedroom.

Madhu with shivering hands opens the door and steps in. She was finding it difficult to breath. She was going to throw away her life. But you are doing this for your family. “Madhubala, right?” RK asks her. Madhu nervously looks up at the man. She was surprised to find a young handsome man lazily sitting on the couch with his leg stretched out. She was expecting an old butt-ugly fat man, but this guy was so perfect except for the cigarette in one hand and alcohol on the other. She wondered why he needed a mistress that too a paid one when he could have his pick of the women from the elite class, for free. She nods her head in yes answering his question. She had been displayed before him hours earlier that time she had been too nervous to look at him and now she couldn't take her eyes off him. Truly, God spent an extra hour in making him. He gets up and walks towards her leaving his glass on the table, a lazy predatory walk. She felt uncomfortable as his eyes roamed over her body. Seeing his eyes lingering over her chest she pulls down her dupatta covering her chest. “You know why you are here right?” he asks her and she nods in reply.  He moves closer to her, and then she feels his hand on her shoulder. She nervously looks at his hand and sees it moving away from her and sees her dupatta going with his hand. “I didn’t pay for you to see your fake modesty.” He tells her. “Sorry.” Madhu mumbles worried, she had been warned not to disappoint him if he was then he might throw her out on her ass and demand his money back.  “You are mine till I want. And as long as you are mine, you will only be with me I don’t want you having sex on the sly with anyone else.” He tells her. Madhu furiously looks at him, she was not a whore, then realization dawns on her for him she was. You are doing this for your family. Seeing the murderous look come over her eyes he smirks. “You’ll be staying here, whenever I feel like I’ll be coming here. Morning, noon or night whenever I come you should be ready for me. Is that clear?” Madhu nods. “You’ll be alone here. There are restaurants around you can have food delivered to you, or if you want you can cook. I’ll be giving you a monthly allowance which should cover all your needs. When I’m not here your time is yours, you can do whatever you want except sleeping around with others.” He tells her. She nods again. “You are here on your own accord right?” he asks seeing her nervously clutching her fist. Madhu nods her head nervously. “Is everything clear? Any questions?” he asks her. She looks at him and sees him staring at her, and he really didn’t look like someone who would be willing to answer her questions. She was about to shake her head in no when he blows out the cigarette smoke. She takes a step back and tells him “Cigarette smoking is injurious to health.” “You are my mistress and not wife. So keep your concerns to yourself. Don’t ever try to interfere in my life. What I do is my concern.” Madhu looks him in the eye angrily replies “I was talking about my health, and please forgive me if I am concerned about my health. You might be aware how dangerous passive smoking is.” He looks at her in shock and then he throws down his cigarette with a lazy smile. She really couldn't interpret what his smile meant, whether he was impressed or whether he was planning her murder, whatever it meant it was one hell of a sexy smile, a smile that made a girl like her want to sin. She couldn't contemplate more on his sexy smile as he had suddenly pulled her closer to him and had slammed his mouth on hers. She was shocked and stood there nervously wide eyes wondering what to do, and then his tongue swept over hers and her body was suddenly awakened, all of her bodily concentration on her very core of womanhood.

RK frowns as he kissed her. She just stood there as a deer caught in head lights. He liked his women willing, and he had seen her checking him out and a second earlier passionately looking at his mouth but now she was unresponsive. There was something off about this girl. He couldn't put his finger on it but there was something wrong. As he swept his tongue on hers he felt himself getting turned on like never before, but he didn’t take unwilling women to bed. He was about to pull away when she sweeps her tongue on his then he felt her arms around his neck as she kissed him hungrily matching his passion. He starts tugging on her clothes when it was not coming off as quickly as he wanted he pulls it hard and hears a tearing sound. RK hears it but ignores it while Madhu didn’t even hear it too busy kissing him. He quickly gets rid of her clothes and takes her to the bed. Madhu lies on the bed naked as he stood next to her and started stripping. Madhu takes the quilt to cover herself when his hand stops her. She looks at him confused and in reply he throws away the quilt. Madhu blushes seeing him looking at her naked body and then sighs when he came on top of hers, feeling his weight on her felt like heaven. Passion exploded when their naked bodies touched for the first time. She moans when he starts kissing her neck while his hands were all over her body at the same time. RK couldn't hold out any more and enters her. Then he looks at her in shock as she flinched in pain, there had been a barrier. She was a bloody virgin. Ten different questions started screaming in his head but all he could think at that point was find fulfillment. He leans down gently takes her lips in his and starts gently kissing her as he took both of them to fulfillment.

Now Madhu understood why people sinned. If what they did was a sin then who wanted to be a saint? She feels him moving and turns to look at him. He sits up and quickly wearing his jeans he walks towards the table and starts pouring a drink. Clutching the blanket to her chest Madhu slowly gets up all the while keeping her eyes on him. Hearing her moving around he gives her a side glance then turns around watching her, he gulps down his drink. Madhu picks up her clothes from the floor and gasps seeing the tear on her dress. “This was my best dress and you tore it?” Madhu asks as she looked at him. Seeing him looking at her all confused she tells him smiling, “It’s okay. I’ll mend it. Nothing a needle and thread can't do.” “I would expect a lot more worry from a girl who just lost her virginity to a stranger.” RK accuses her. Madhu shrugs, “I knew what I was getting into. If I am going to be sad about it then life is going to be miserable and my family will suffer. I had made my decision and I am going to live with it.” “Why the hell didn’t you tell me or Mukund that you were a virgin?” RK asks as he walked to her. “Mukund didn’t know right?” “I lied to him.” Madhu tells him looking down worried that she had disappointed him. If he throws her out because of the lie then she would have to give back the money and she would have lost everything. “Why?” “Because I needed the money.  My sister’s wedding, chachi’s operation, my sister’s education, chacha lost his job, my family needed the money. Please don’t send me back now. My family needs that money, they took me in when my parents died and this is the only way I can repay them.” Madhu begs him. “Why did you lie to him?” RK asks again confused. “He asked me whether I was a virgin and I told him I was not because I was scared if he found out that I was a virgin he might send me home thinking I was an innocent and inexperienced. And I didn’t know anyone else who was in this business to turn to and I had no other option other than this.” RK stares at her for full ten minutes not saying anything. Not able to stand his silence any longer she asks him “You are not thinking of sending me back, are you? Mukund told me if I disappoint you then I would have to repay you back my share and his share of the money. Please don’t…” “In which world do you live in?” RK asks finally losing it. Madhu looks at him in shock. “Do you know the kind of money people pay to get a virgin girl for a night?” RK asks her. Madhu looks at him in shock. “What?” “Yes. Your stupidity has cost you. If you had wanted then you could have got the money you wanted.” RK tells her. “How much?” she asks. “I don’t know. I have never paid for a virgin. It’s not my thing. But a lot more than what I paid for you.” he replies. Tears started forming in her eyes and he tells her what she had been thinking “You threw it away for peanuts, Madhubala!” saying that he walks out of the room.

Please vote and comment

 - Lazy