Part 4

"Sorry... I... I... I'll not do... that again." Madhu manages to say without crying. Seeing her heartbroken expression RK without a word quickly leaves slamming the door shut behind him. The moment the door closed, Madhu starts crying. Why couldn't she stick with her resolve and treat him distantly? Why is she letting him hurt her every time? Madhu cries for a while then once she was tired of crying, she wipes her tears and decides to gets some work done. There was no use crying over Rishabh Kundra who didn't even care for her a little bit.

RK couldn't take her heartbroken expression out of his mind. He cursed himself for worrying about her and cursed even more for hurting her.

The rest of the day, Madhu went on to redecorate the house. Everything was ready and all she had to do was set it up. After slogging for the whole day, she stood and admired what she had done to the house. Now it was a home, a cozy home. Madhu thought proudly.

By evening time, Madhu had forgiven RK for being rude to her. She was even thankful to him for making her realize her place, that pain was much better than having her heart broken. She hears the door bell ringing and hurries to open it. RK sighs in relief seeing her smiling at him happily. "You are early today." Madhu tells him happily. "Is that a problem?" RK asks in an arrogant tone. "Of course not." Madhu says chuckling. RK steps in and takes in what she has done to the room. He looks everything over and without a word walks to the bedroom. Till the moment he had walked away without a word, Madhu didn't realize that she had wanted him to appreciate what she had done. She had worked hard for it and he didn't say anything and that hurt a lot. She kept looking at the bedroom door hoping he would come back and say something. Then she saw him walk to the bathroom to take a shower. Madhu stood there trying to fight her tears for a long time. Finally she didn't cry and she found a little victory in that.

After dinner they were in bed lying side by side. Each waiting for the other to say something, after what he said in the morning Madhu was not sure what she was supposed to do and RK didn't know what to do after the way he had hurt in the morning. He sighs loudly and closes his eyes to sleep when he hears her turn, and he turns to look at her. They continued to look at each for a while and finally realized that words were not really needed for them and both come forward at the same time and starts kissing.

Three weeks later

"Rishab, wake up!" Madhu frantically shakes him awake. "Wh.. what?" RK asks squinting at her, then seeing her looking worried and pale he comes awake quickly, "What happened?" "I got my periods." Madhu says worried. "Whaaat?" RK asks confused with a disgusted face. "I got my periods." Madhu repeats. "I really don't want a scene by scene updates on your life." RK says then shuddering he lies back on the bed eyes closed to sleep a little more. "I don't have pad." Madhu says worriedly as she shakes him again. "SO?" he asks growling. "I don't have pads." He growls again in reply. "Please go buy." Madhu begs him. "WHAT?" "Please it is an emergency."  "I am not your servant!" RK furiously barks at her. "I know. But I need your help now." Madhu says hurriedly. "No. Go buy yourself." RK says. "ARE YOU DUMB? I CAN'T GO OUT NOW!" Madhu shouts. "Did you just shout at me?" RK asks in a dangerously low voice. "No... no... please just get up and go!" Madhu begs. "Get lost!" "Please Rishab... help me." Madhu begs him. "Fine! I'll call Bittuji and ask him to get it." RK says in a disgusted tone and takes his mobile. "NO!" Madhu shrieks and snatches his mobile. RK glares at her audacity to snatch his mobile from his hand. "Don't call him. It is embarrassing enough asking you, please don't make it worse." When he continued to glare at her she says, "I will not be able to face him." "You don't have to." "You send him with me for shopping!" "Don't look at him then." RK shrugs. "Please try to understand. It will be really embarrassing for me to see him after that." But not embarrassing to see me!" RK mutters. "You are different. We are... close." Madhu says in a hesitating tone. RK gets a little shocked hearing that then not showing it he frowns at her. "I am not going to buy anything for you. Don't forget your place, Madhu!" RK says with finality. "Please Rishab. I am begging you." Madhu pleads. RK sighs "Fine! Move! I need a shower first." "There is no time to bath! My life is hanging in here!" Madhu says exasperated. RK glares at her and having enough Madhu glares back at him, hands on hips. "The medical store is right opposite, GO!" Madhu orders him. "Did you just order me?" "YES! I have no more patience to deal with you!" Madhu says angrily. RK starts glaring at her and realizing her folly she sighs and says, "Periods can get us emotional. Our hormones go wild." RK gets up and starts wearing his clothes, "I am going to brush my teeth! Your life can hang that much longer!" RK says so desperately wanting to have the final word.