Part 7

Madhu was fuming remembering the call. How dare he call her a mistress? Who gave him the right to insult her? She couldn't forget the way he had used the word mistress. With so much disgust, he had sneered the word as if uttering the word itself was something dirty. She didn't like that someone had called her a mistress, Rishabh has called her his mistress many times that she has lost count but he never made it sound so disgusting and he had stopped using that for her because she was more than a mistress to him. She loved him and what is between them was love. He cared for her even if he didn't love her, he cared for her and he liked her, he was starting to love her. Madhu thought as she furiously wiped away her tears. She was Rishabh's and she was no longer a mistress she was more than that. She was going to tell him that that she loved him and wanted to be with him all her life. Madhu thought with determination as she stood up to get dressed to wait for him to come home and tell him what was in her heart.

Madhu opens the door for RK nervously as she had been practicing the whole day how to tell him about her love for him. He was her everything and she wanted him to know that, that she was his and she was nothing without him.

RK looks up in shock seeing Madhu wearing the black saree and smiling so shyly and nervously at him. He stops breathing seeing her, she was looking so gorgeous. The reality had put all his fantasies to shame, she was looking heavenly. The transparent saree was displaying the right amount of her beautiful body and hiding all that he wanted to see. He steps inside as she moved aside and he kicked shut the door as he pulled her towards him. She goes to him without any resistance as she happily smiles at him.

"I want to tell you something." Madhu tells him smiling as she cupped his face lovingly.

"Later." RK tells her as he pulled her closer for a soul scorching kiss. She managed to make him feel like an inexperienced teenager with whom he couldn't control his passion.

"Now." Madhu tells him in between kisses.

"You don't get to talk or make demands when you look so bloody sexy." RK tells her as he ravished her.

"You should wear sarees more often." RK tells her as he leaned upon his elbow.

"If you like it then I will wear it for you." Madhu tells him smiling.

"You have no choice in the matter." RK smirks.

"Why?"

"Because you are here solely for my pleasure." RK winks at her as he leaned down to kiss her.

"Only for that?" Madhu asks nervously.

"Then what?" RK asks frowning though still smiling.

Madhu looks at him not knowing what to think, she had thought they were making progress in their relation and there was more to it than love making but now when he so causally told her it was all about pleasure she was not sure. Didn't he feel anything more for her? Was she just like every other girl for him? These days, she had started believing that he cared for her, that she mattered. He was pleasant with her, he was not controlling, he had let her be herself like last night, when she had disturbed him while working he hadn't even lost his patience with her. Things had changed or it had only changed for her and everything was still the same for him? Was she seeing things the way she wanted them to be?

"What are you thinking?" RK asks frowning seeing the myriad of emotions coursing through her and none of them was happiness.

"What am I to you?" Madhu asks him.

"What do you mean by that?" RK asks her frowning furiously.

"I just wanted to know."

"You are my mistress." RK replies and to avoid any further discussions on it he adds, "as if you didn't know. You should know better than to ask such meaningless questions. We are not here for conversations, Madhubala."