Part 11

[Link to Kaise Mujhe Tum From Ghajini  http://sound12.mp3slash.net/indian/ghajini/ghajini03%28www.songs.pk%29.mp3] 

Ho oo hoo hooo ho oo hoo ooo hoo oo 

Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil Gayi 

Kismat Pe Aaye Na Yakeen 

Utar Aye Jheel Main 

Jaise Chaand Utarta Hai 

Kabhi Haule Haule Dheere Se 

Gunguni Dhoop Ki Tarah Se 

Tarnnum Main Tum 

Chooke Mujhe Guzri Ho Yoon 

Dekhon Tumhe Ya Mein Sunu 

Tum Ho Sukoon Tum Ho Junoon 

Kyun Pehle Na Ayi Tum 

RK quietly walks into the bedroom and Madhu was still sleeping. He smiles as he watched her sleep, he hadn't slept a wink the previous night. His mind was restless. Madhu had come back to him, in spite of all that he did to her, she had come back. She was a bloody idiot, she had come back to him! But he loved her like crazy. RK thought with a chuckle. He gently leans on top of her softly starts nuzzling her neck, "Wake up, sweetheart."  

Madhu smiles happily as she snuggles to him. 

"Wake up." 

"I am feeling very sleepy." Madhu murmurs. 

"It's already 11." RK tells her. 

Madhu opens her eyes frowning, "What?" 

"11... wake up. I am starving." RK tells her smiling. 

"Why didn't you wake me up before?" Madhu asks as she sits up. 

"I thought I'll let you sleep." RK tells her smiling as he caressed her cheek. 

Madhu smiles happily as she closed her eyes enjoying his caress. 

"But now I am very hungry." RK tells her. 

"Oh! Even I am hungry." Madhu says suddenly realizing it. RK smiles hearing her. "Five minutes I'll come now." 

"Okay." RK replies and kisses her on her cheek lovingly. 

Madhu comes out after her shower to cook when she sees the table set with breakfast already. 

"What is this?" Madhu asks surprised. 

"Breakfast." RK says smiling. 

Madhu smiles happily seeing the toast, pancake, sausages, fruits precisely cut, scrambled eggs, hash brown and orange juice. 

"This looks yum." Madhu says happily as she sits down. "When did you wake up?" 

"5 ish." RK says shrugging as he sits opposite to her. 

"You should have woke me up." 

"You were sleeping so nicely I didn't want to disturb you." RK tells her smiling. 

"And all this!" Madhu says looking at him with happy tears. "Thank you." 

"Whenever I wake up you would have food ready for me and today I realized just how difficult cooking is." RK tells her. 

"It is not that difficult." Madhu tells him smiling. "And you made all this." 

"Ermmm." RK smiles cheekily.