Dressing to Make Yourself Feel More Comfortable

Another MackMan video. 😊

It can be hard to find clothes that fit the way you would like them to. Personally, I have an extremely hard time finding clothes I'm comfortable with, because I'm not allowed to shop for clothes in the men's section. To make things worse, in the past, when I have tried on clothes from there, the jeans didn't fit, since my hips and thighs were too wide. If that happens to you, you understand how frustrating and disappointing that is. I only have three shirts and two pairs of pants that make me feel comfortable.

Try finding clothes that make you feel comfortable, no matter what section they're from. All that matters is that you feel comfortable. If you only feel comfortable in male clothing, and you're allowed to buy clothes from that section, try on anything that appeals to you, and if it doesn't fit the way you'd like it to, keep looking for more things.
Maybe looking for clothes that fit more loosely, but not super baggy will help. Or wearing shirts that have solid colors, and patterned shirts with vertical stripes.

I've been told that wearing layers is really helpful too. Addressing if you're not allowed to wear clothes from the men's section, try to find clothes that aren't from there that are as close to the ones from the men's section. For example, try wearing loose flannel shirts and straight legged jeans that are a little larger than your normal size.

I hope this helped a little bit.

Do you guys have any tips that you'd like to share ?