• 1 •

NOT EDITED YET 

"Actually, the divergent oceanic boundary is what causes sea-floor spreading. The Atlantic ocean is growing while the Pacific ocean is becoming smaller. Blah bli blah bli blah bli blah."

After what feels like an hour of listening to Mr. Quinn go on and on about tectonic plates, the  lunch bell finally rings. I slam my notebook and go to my friend Bella's desk. She is one of my closest friends. She has jet black straight hair and a round face, and she's one of those girls who is gorgeous but doesn't realize it.

"Bella. Do you want to come with me to the library? I forgot to print the English homework."

"Yeah. I'll meet you there. I just want to stay back for a little bit because this shit makes no sense at all."

"Ok."

As I'm walking to the library, someone bumps into me, and everything in my binder falls out. I sigh as I look down at my binders and then back up at the person who bumped into me. Suddenly, I feel less angry. 

The guy I'm looking at is so hot. His hair is blonde and messy, but in a way that makes him look even better, if that's possible. His eyes are clear blue and soft, and his lips are full. He's wearing a black denim jacket, a white t-shirt, and jeans. He even dresses well.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't notice you." He says.

"It's fine. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going either." I respond.

"Here. Let me help you pick up all your papers."

"Thanks."

After a few minutes all the papers are back in my binder. I don't want him to go away, though.

"What's your name?" I ask him.

"Jake. You?"

"Adva."

Jake gets a text and pulls out his phone.

"Your phone is nice, but it would be even nicer if it had my number in it." I say.

Shit. Why did I say that???

Jake smiles at me.

"Then you're gonna have to give me your number."

Maybe that was a good line. Oh. He gives me his phone and I put in my contact information. After that, we say bye. My stomach won't stop fluttering and I feel happy. Do I have a chance with HIM????