Before

Okay this is Abby and I think I need to let y'all know what your about to read was written when I was 14/15 I'm quickly approaching 18 so to say I've grown up a lot is an understatement. I've been on here since I was 12 and if y'all read some of the things I had on here then this wouldn't be so bad but it's definitely not great. With that said this is corny and my time doesn't line up well and I'm gonna start editing it today 3/26/2020. Hopefully it won't take long since it's the middle of Coronacation and I have nothing but time on my hands. Also there's a possibility of some big changes so if you've read the book before and are coming back (I do this I don't know that others do) there may be some big changes.
Uh 2022 Abby here I lied. I quit editing the day I started but this time I'm gonna actually try. I won't tell you what month or anything but this is a long time coming.

Landry's POV

To say my life has been a walk in the park would be a lie and I'm not gonna lie to you. My mom died in a car crash when I was two. Not a typical car crash either. A stock car crash to be exact. Winston Cup. She was 29 (1997) she had so much ahead of her. A career, her marriage, and watching me grow up to try to be half the woman she was. I've fought my battles, plenty of them and so has my Dad. He never found someone he loved like he loved my Mom. He stopped racing last year when he turned 44. I'm taking over this time (2015 it'll make more senses in the long run). I've raced in Xfinity for 4 years now and I'm ready to take on the cup races. I've come really close to a championship 3 times only to be beat my my friends and sometimes my nemesis but we won't get into that right now. **cough Kyle Busch cough**.
But somehow I never saw Chase coming into my life the way he did.

__________ Disclaimer____

I'm fully aware my dates won't match up and I'm okay with that I hope you can be too. I'm going to try my hardest not to mess anything up too crazy and if I do feel free to tell me how you feel. I'd love some feedback. Also keep in mind I'm 14/15 I don't know a whole lot of things about being in a relationship nor have I been in one. But I read so I know what I've read which is a lot. To be honest I don't even really talk to many boys my age, or people my age for that matter. 5/22 editor Abby here someone needed to punch the hell out of me for this.