13

{Friday night towards the end of the rehearsal dinner.}
Landry's POV

"I really hate that your not going to be with me tonight." I whispered as I looked around at our family's and friends.

"Yeah me too but tomorrow night we'll be married and we won't have to be apart ever again." Chase whispered back. I smiled at home and laid my head on his shoulder.

•••
About fifteen minutes afterwards
•••

Now I'm sitting on the couch Mo was on the other end I couldn't help but notice her being weirder than usual. It's probably just because she started thinking about marriage and that scares her because her mom could never keep a husband. Mo spent most her childhood with me when I was around to hang out with. Her dad moved to California when she was 8 and I don't think she's seen him since which is another reason she has a hard time trusting men. I think that Ryan is making her realize how great a man can be to her though. I'm really excited about Mo and Ryan and their relationship. I'm more excited though because there's like hours until I get married.

•••
The next morning
•••

As soon as I woke up I knew thing were going to be hectic Cindy and Mo and some of my other friends all doing hair and makeup and everyone was everywhere. I'm not allowed to leave this room in the church so I'm bored I've been helping people curl their hair and put their dresses on and stuff. It's finally time for my hair and make up.

After all that I put my dress on and now there's only 15 minutes until I walk down the isle

Chase's POV

         It's currently 5:54 pm and I'm being told it's time to line up, Or at least for the guys and bridesmaids to line up I'm walking by myself. I see the bridesmaids all start filing in their spots and Landry's preacher motioned for me to walk his way. It's finally happening.

3rd person POV

Landry couldn't breathe when she saw Chase standing next to the preacher, Chase couldn't breathe when he saw her. Landry's hand holding her fathers as she walked closer. Landry didn't think she'd be able to breathe ever again and neither did Chase. She reached the front of the small church in what felt like 5 years but was truly only a minute. Mr. Sutton was hesitant to let go of his daughter, she's all he's had the past 19 years. She hugged him and the preacher asked "Who's giving this girl to this man?"

"That'd be me." Thomas says trying to be comical something he was always good at was making Landry laugh. She chuckled a little before looking into Chase's eyes. His warm brown eyes that always seemed to light up when she was around. The moment was finally here. Landry was soon to be an Elliott.