6

Landry's POV

I've never been happier in my entire life. The man I love is my fiancé! I'm geeking out. Mo cried for like 20 minutes and when I turned around Bill and Cindy were here too. Cindy has been the person I go to every time I have a problem that is of woman knowledge. After some of the craziness died down we continued dancing and hanging out. When it came time for cake dad handed me a beer.

"I'm good. I don't wanna ruin this night." I said and blew out the candles.

By now it's time to go to bed us young people stayed up longer than my dad and Chase's parents. Me and Chase had already put our bags in my old room downstairs all by itself. We quietly walked up to the house careful not to wake up the others. Everyone but Mo was staying Mo lives a few houses down so it was no big deal. By the time me and Chase had switched using the bathroom I came out to him sitting on the bed waiting on me. We've never done anything more than kiss. Although that may be hard to believe it's true I'm not one to rush into things outside the track. Even though there's always the fact that either of us could end up hurt or worse every time we start our cars we wanted to wait. I love Chase and he loves me and I've never doubted that but I'm still not sure I'm ready to do anything like that. Chase knows that too. I sat down next to him and lay
my head on his shoulder.

"I love you Landry Sutton." He whispers and kisses my head.

"I love you too Chase Elliott." I whispered back and we just talked about the wedding for awhile before going to sleep.

•••

The next morning I woke up at 7 am and texted Mo and Cindy and told them to meet me at the boathouse. I quickly took a shower and changed into some nice clothes. It may seem rushed now that I think about it but I can't wait to be an Elliott. To be Chase's wife. We all got in my car and drove to Atlanta it was a long drive but in the end it'll be worth it.

/short mid chapter author's note\
Landry is not like most girls she kinda what I'd say a 21 year old me with a few differences. Her sense of style and humor come from me and most of her wonderful ideas. For instance I'm not big on huge elaborate fancy weddings and neither is Landry so don't go nuts on me when I explain it to you from her POV. She'd rather be comfortable around her closest friends and family.\

Chase's POV

       Landry, my mom, and Mo took off this morning to go shopping and didn't explain any further so us guys decided we go fishing on the boat. Since it's late August not many people are out and about. We ended up tubing and paddle boarding too. Around lunch we headed up to the house and ate sandwiches and left over cake. Landry texted me and said they'd be home in about an hour or two. I'm excited I miss her. We aren't apart much so when we are it's weird. I'm pretty sure we're going to go ahead and get married in December. We don't want a huge wedding and Mo is going to plan it. We decided we just wanted close friends and family to come before last night when we talked about this kind of thing it was just kinda a joke but now it's real and I can't wait.

Mo's POV

      Landry informed me this morning for a fact I'm going to be her maid of honor and she wasn't sure who she wanted to be bridesmaids probably her cousins and Amanda. So she decided why not go dress shopping for the heck of it so now Landry, Cindy, and I are headed to Atlanta to find dresses.

An hour later

       "Sorry I'm so picky guys. I'm not the biggest fan of dresses so a huge expensive dress just feels like a waste of money. You know my parents got married in a field in flannels and jeans. I'm thinking maybe a sundress and boots just a little fancier." Landry explained as we left the wedding dress shop.