16

Landry's POV

Tonight for the first time in months we're getting Ryan out of his house. It should be fun we're going to a bar and I decided I'd be the designated driver as usual and Amanda decided she'd be the other one since we can't all six fit in one vehicle. Those six being Chase, Ryan, Bubba, Carson, Amanda, and me. By the time we arrived at the small bar it was 10:30pm and I was happy we haven't been getting out much either since Mo left. Me and Chase held hands as we walked in it wasn't crowded at all which was nice. About 30 minutes into the whole thing I'm dancing with Chase to the Eric Church song playing in the background that he insisted we danced to. He's already tipsy which makes this even more fun because for some reason he's better at dancing when he's drunk, I guess it's because he doesn't care what people think and he just lets go. I went and sat back down with Amanda and then Chase and Ryan decided to do karaoke. This should be interesting in the past Chase has done 'ice ice baby' which is funny in itself without watching him do it but tonight Ryan said he has a song and they're going to sing together which I chalk up to them both being extremely drunk but that's okay because it's going to be funny. They both get up on stage with their microphones and then the music started. Never in my life would I have guessed they were going to sing a Walker McGuire song that they know because of me. I figured when Ryan said they were singing together they'd do Florida Georgia Line or something. After they were done singing Bubba and Carson decided they'd sing too. They sung 'May We All' by FGL. Around 15 minutes later Amanda convinced me we should sing too but separately I grudgingly agreed and decided on 'Crazier' by Taylor Swift. I'm sure it was a site I had fun nonetheless. Amanda sang some Lady Antebellum song.

What a night

What a night.

__________________

It's short but it's here and it should be comical. I had a lot of fun writing this and I'm on a bus. I'm going to be on this bus a while so I'm fixing to start the next chapter which could be up later who knows. Anyways wish me good luck at my game that I'm on the way to. I think I'm in Athens?
Really I don't know where I am. Everyone else on my team is asleep but unfortunately I'm not good at sleeping on a bus. (I'm actually in Athens but not quite there yet) Go Dawgs! That was unnecessary on my part but it's all good.

Haha funny story I guess I was half paying attention and before you guys read on past this point read til tomorrow and the next chapters will make more sense but if you don't care I'll summarize it briefly.

What you missed and I didn't realize I left out in between chapters 16 and 17 so in the time between these chapters Ryan finds out that Mo is in Mississippi and had ran away because she was pregnant and thought that Ryan would be mad. So Ryan leaves to go get Mo and while he's gone Mo has said baby and your caught up without the drama and extra details.