Chapter 4: Meet Casey Jones

April is the first human we've befriended in our lives. I shouldn't really be surprised, but I mean, the first encounters we've had with people were the Purple Dragons and that ninja we've fought. It was nice to know that there was someone friendly in the world above us, even if it is just one person.

"Nice fall, Raphael. Just come on back if you want some more of that," I hear Mikey taunt the hothead. My eyes looked to see Raph getting back up with a box on his head. With a grunt, he got the box off his head. "You've had it, Mikey." Raph threw the box and pointed at him. Mikey retaliated by blowing on his fist and shining it against his chest. "Bro or no, you've got to go." Raph leaped towards his younger brother and swung his arm at him. Mikey ducked and said, "Good reverse punch."

The red banded turtle swings a few roundhouse kicks at his brother. "Nice roundhouse kick too, Raph." Mikey just kept dodging Raph's kicks and swings, eventually, he had to flip right over the hothead. "Whoa, not a bad dragon punch either, but.." He backed up, still avoiding Raph. "You're just a little too slow." He dodged and slapped his hand at Raph's shell, making him stumble forward to the edge of the room. "Actually, much too slow," He taunted him once more.

I saw the look Raph had on his face and boy, he was not happy. His body turned and he charged forward with an angry yell, finally landing a punch to Michelangelo. Mikey slid across the floor and hit the stone wall. I looked to see Master Splinter and Leo. Our rat father had his mouth gaped open and Leo was not really surprised at Raphael's behavior. Honestly, I'm not really surprised either.

Unsatisfied, Raph charged forward once more. Right before he could land a hit, however, Mikey began the dodging game once more. "You think you're better than me? Do you?" The hothead sneered while he chased after the prankster. He looked like he was about to tackle him, but instead, their hands interlocked and they just kept pushing one another. "No. You're just too cocky." With that, Mikey let go and whacked him on the back once more. This time, Raph went flying and he crash landed into a table, crushing it and the chairs apart.

"Winner and still champion, Michelangelo. Hey, Bella, have you seen my moves back there?" Mikey looked at me, being all proud of himself. I rolled my eyes at him before I saw Raph get up with a metal pipe in his hand. Boy, I hate to say it, but he looked ticked off. And I rarely curse like that. "No... No... You.. You," Raph growled and pounced on Mikey, making him land on his back. "Raph, wait! Wait!" Mikey pleaded, blocking his face, but the growling turtle would not listen to reason. Instead, he rose the pipe above his head, preparing to strike. His eyes narrowed in anger.

Right on time, Leo grabbed his arm and held it in place. "Raphael, have you lost your mind?" Leo lectured almost immediately. The red-banded turtle panted heavily. 'I guess he's trying to calm himself,' I thought. "You okay, Mikey?" Don asked his younger brother, who still had his arms raised above his head in defense. "What were you thinking, Raph?" He asked him. "I don't think he was actually thinking at all, guys." I inserted and God, I knew it didn't make Raph feel any better. The hothead only kept panting as Mikey sat up. "I-. Leo.. Mikey, I-.." He placed a palm on his face, looking down as Don took Mike away and Splinter went up to my brother. "Ah, my son. So angry." Our sensei began, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Rage is a monster that will destroy you from within." He raised his hand up, explaining. "Raphael, a true warrior finds balance in all things." I only watch as Raphael stands up. "Master Splinter, I.. I.. I.. I gotta get some air." He ran out of the lair without even looking back. Even though he sped passed us, I could tell that he felt terrible. but he just doesn't want us seeing it so easily. Mikey tried to go after him, but Splinter had stopped him from continuing any further. I sighed softly, looking down to the ground... Perhaps, I should go take my mind off this.