Chapter 6: Nano

I'll never forget that day. I mean, who would? After thirteen years of never actually knowing what happened in the lab, I've seen a monstrosity that came from there and what's my first reaction? I... I slain him. It was more of a mercy kill since he was just in so much pain, but still... I just murdered someone. I guess it comes with the job of a kunoichi.

I sighed as Donnie parked the truck in the alley just next to April's new antique shop and we all jumped out. Casey had just parked right next to us with his motorcycle. She asked if we could help out and of course we said yes. Anything to help a friend. Plus, there was nothing to do back in the lair besides Master Splinter's two hour training session. Mikey rang on the door bell with a big grin and April immediately answered.

"Hi, April. Green brothers movers and schleppers reporting for duty." Mikey announced. "Hey guys, thanks for coming. I need all the help I can get." April smiled. "Mikey, you can start by moving those big heavy boxes." Mikey looked back at me and smirked, before walking in. "Just let me put on my hernia trust." He joked. "Right over there, wise guy." April pointed, "Plus I got a heater that won't heat."

"Hence, these." Don commented, showing her the pipes while hoisting a bag of tools over his shoulder before continuing into the building. I walked in right after Donnie. "Bella, could you help sweep the floors? All this dust needs to go." April instructed. "Not a problem," I replied, walking in and looking for the broom. Leo and Raph followed. "You two, that whole wall of antiques needs moving. Carefully." I winced at that. What? Could anyone blame me for doing that? Especially while she's talking to the hotheaded turtle of all people?

"Hey, I'm a ninja not a-" Raph got interrupted by Leo. "Your wish is our command," Leo said as he pushed Raph inside. I heard footsteps walking in and turned to see April looking at Casey. "You're... not a turtle." 'Wow, April. Great first impression on the guy,' I thought, having found the broom by then. "Uh.. definitely not." Casey replied. "Hope you don't mind. We brought along a friend." Leo explained. I smirked and mumbled, "Oh she doesn't mind at all.~"

April extended a hand out to shake his, instead he just waved. "Yo, uh.. Casey. Casey Jones." He introduced himself. "Hey, nice junk." He started. "It was my dad's." She replied before correcting herself, "The shop, I mean. I'm reopening it," She stammered and tossed the feather duster away, "for now until I can figure out what to do with myself. My last job ended kind of.. weirdly." I look between the two as I kept sweeping. "Oh, I get it. While you're waiting for a real job to come along, you're just hiding out in your pop's junk shop. It's cool." I winced as Casey said that. 'Oh, not a good start.'

"It's an antique shop," April pointed out, "and I'm not hiding from anything." Casey just smirked with, "Hey, whatever babe." April huffed, "Babe?" She shook her head at him as the long haired man turned back and decided to lend Raph a hand. "Hey Raph, that's a two man job." Casey stated, going to Raphael who was handling the shelf with the antique china. I did a double take at them before getting away. "Oh this is not going to end very well," I said as I jump behind the counter, hiding from what's going to happen.

"Guys, guys," April began, "Careful. That's very rare-" She got interrupted by the sound of the dishes breaking, "antique china." I looked up to see the predicament that just happened and sighed. "Hey, relax. We'll clean it up," Casey offered. April just groaned annoyingly at them. "Geez. Is your friend always so sensitive?" He asked to Raph. I only shook my head and sighed once more, before sweeping up the dust and the antique china mess. 'They're just two bulls in a china shop.'  I thought to myself.

It wasn't long before we finished cleaning up the shop. It looked so much better than it did before, except for a few missing antique china pieces due to two certain hotheaded people. Like I said, they're like two bulls in a china shop.. Well, in an antique shop to be more specific.