chapter 1

Y/f/n-your friends name just as an fyi

"Another crappy day done for now" you screamed as soon as you walked into your slightly run down apartment building. You thru yourself on your bed and screamed a muffled scream, your head was buried into a pillow.

Everyone believed you were so happy but to you all that was a lie, nothing could really make you smile except your favorite Youtuber Johnnie Gilbert, you had met him recently when he last went on tour and told him a little bit about yourself and your life struggles.

He told you to stay strong and to stay happy not crappy. which was his signature saying and trust me you knew that well. Your phone rang indicating that you had gotten a text it was from no other then (your friends name).

Y/f/n:hey Y/n I just found out some amazing news

You stared down at your phone before you began typing

Y/n:what is so important Y/f/n?

You replied kind of agitated and one things for sure you weren't in the mood.

Y/f/n: so I just found out that our school just got a new student and you know him very well!

You looked at your phone confused, who could this suposent new student be?

Y/n:ok but who is this new student? And how would I know him if I haven't even net him before?

By then you were already pretty pissed off at your friend but oh well she wants to see you happy right so do it for her. Your phone chimed again and when you saw what she responded with you literally almost dropped your phone.

Y/f/n:well.... His name is johnnie Guilbert and he just got transferred to our school thats what he just posted on his Instagram

Y/n:OMG!! ARE YOU FOR REAL!! THE JOHNNIE GUILBERT!? COMING TO OUR SCHOOL?

You already knew she was laughing at you on the other side of the line.

Y/F/n: thats my girl! And yes the johnnie guilbert check it out for yourself

She sent you a link to his post for you to see that she wasnt kidding.

You couldn't believe it your most favorite youtuber of all time was coming to your school. You couldn't wait to go to school the next day to meet him again.