chapter 2

beep..beep...beep. Your rowdy alarm clock went off at 6 in the morning telling you to get up for school. You just opened your eyes and laid there in your bed not wanting to get up, until you heard your phone ring. It was your best friend again.

You groaned and answered the phone "hello" you spoke kind of groggy like "y/n hurry up your going to miss johnnie" she was pratically yelling in your ear so you moved your phone away from your ear and jumped out of bed. "Ok ok I'm going give me time to get ready" you replied with hanging up the phone not even letting her reply and got out of bed.

You went to get dressed and do you hair in the end you had an outfit exactly like the one above. You smiled at yorself in the mirror and fixed your t-shirt before grabbing your backpack, not caring that you missed breakfast and started running to school.

When you got there y/f/n was already waiting outside for you. "There you are y/n your right on time he hasn't arrived yet." She looked you up and down as if she was amazed with what you were wearing "nice johnnie guilbert t-shirt" she remarked with a smile "thank yo..." You said as the bell rang "looks like we got to go to class maybe we will see him during school" you nodded and turned to leave when you ran into something not just something someone.

You had run into a boy with long black hair swept over to the side almost covering his eyes his hair was layered and messy, kind of like your hair sometimes he was in a white t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and some dog tag necklaces. "Oh shi.." You started but remembered to keep your language at a minimum."oh my gosh I'm so sorry" you spoke not really looking up. "Its ok" the male voice spoke.

That voice sounded familiar you recognized it from somewhere "oh my gosh Johnnie?" You asked kind of puzzled "well yeah thats me unless someone is walking around using my name to get girls but for now its me." You smiled as he looked down at your shirt "I see your a fan" he smiled and you trailed off "a...fan?" You said kind of laughing "I'm not just a fan I'm your biggest fan!"

Johnnie started to laugh as the second bell rang indicating that you had to go to class. "Well I better go nice running into you" you smiled before walking away "wait!" Johnnie pratically yelled which made you turn around "what's your name?" He asked "y/n my name is Y/n" you said with a small wave as your best friend dragged you to class.