Chapter 5

Part 2 to chapter 4

---------flashback----------
he lead you by the hand to the place where he thought Johnnie was and when you finally found him you were surprised to see...
------------end of flashback------------

Your breath clenched at the sight of Johnnie with his lips pressed against a girls, it hurt you deep down to see this not that you and Johnnie were together it just pained you to see him with someone other then you.

But, he was famous and you were a complete nobody he had every right to do as he pleases its his life not yours. Tears welded up in your eyes and you turn to look back at Kyle who was already giving you the look of sympathy, you hated that look you got it from everyone and now it was coming from a complete stranger who hardly even knew you.

You ran, you didn't care where you were going or where you were going to end up but all your mind was focused on was getting away from that dumb sorry accuses for a party. You pushed past Kyle and a bunch of other people who attended his party. By then you let the tears come. Streaks of wetness started to become viable on your checks as you kept running.

The wind blew your hair rapidly making it fall in your face every once in awhile. Thunder could be heard from the grey gloomy sky above you. Rain started to poor down rapidly weighing down your sluggish body. You collapsed in the middle of the road.

Your cheek pressed up against the hard gravel tears feel wetting the already wet road from the rain, youe body felt limp and cold and you had no physical strength to lift yourself up and walk the rest of the way home. It was just you and the rain the demons that ate at your mind telling you stupid lies were the only thing keeping you company.

I was such a fool....to fall in love with someone like him you thought as you laid there still, but no matter how I think about this situation, no matter how much this hurts me deep inside I still love him.

I crave the feeling of his love, I want to be the girl who holds his hand,and helps him edit his YouTube videos before he post them, I want to be there to support him through it all....

But the girl he wants...isn't me...