chapter 3

The whole day you just couldn't seem to focus. All you could think about was your run in with Johnnie. When you thought of him everything around you seemed to fade and you just couldn't figure out why. Maybe you had feelings for him.

Your thoughts were interrupted by a sudden sound of slapping on your desk. "Mrs. L/n" your teacher scolded(your in English by the way). "Yes Mr.Bell?" You asked scared of what was yet to happen "this is completely unexceptable." He yelled as loud as he could and you swear that all eyes were on you now.

"Wh-what's unexceptable sir?" You asked your voice kind of shaking. He held up a piece of paper in front of your face. At first it seemed blurry but when your eyes foucused on it more you realized what it was. Your English test with a big F written in the top corner, now you knew what was completely unexceptable now.

"This is the 6th time this school year that you have not at least passed anything in my class." His voice seemed to get louder and louder as he spoke. And you just kept trying to apologize for it but, it didn't work. You got up from your seat and bolted out of the door.

Your eyes weled up with tears so everything seemed so blurry, you didn't even realize that Johnnie was walking in the hallway at the time you were running until bam! You ran right into him.

"Oh my god,Johnnie! Are you ok?" You asked after brushing yourself of "yeah I'm good man" he said while patting off his clothing. Kill me now! You thought to yourself you felt horrible for what had just happened.

"Look" you said while looking at the ground "I'm sorry for running into you like that...it's just...something happened and I wasn't paying attention...so." He only smiled and brought you into a hug.

"Wh-what's th-this for?" You asked kind of shocked but you knew that beinging in Johnnie's arms was like a safe place to you. "Look I can tell that you habe been through a lot today, so to make you feel better I decided to give you, 'my biggest fan' a hug." You only smiled and a light pink tint appeared on your face, you were blushing.

Maybe you did end up having feelings for the one and only Johnnie Guilbert. but,for now this will all be kept secret until you knew the time was right

A/n: I haven't worked on this book in a long time so I'm trying to update a lot of my old books as best as I can let me know if you guys like this chapter love, Judy_Hopps24