PART ONE

I'm walking my way home in a very fast pace. My friends keep calling  me but i never stopped.

" DAVINAAAAAAAAA....." I heard Martha screaming my name but i just continue walking.

I just want to get away from this place as fast as i could.

My friends  are still yelling at me trying to make me stop but i never dared to turn around. My tears are threatening to fall & I don't  want them to see it. They have no idea what happened  to me back there & i don't want them to know at all. But i also don't  want them to get worried  so in order to make them stop  calling  me, i yelled back to them.

" SORRY GUYS BUT I NEED TO HURRY HOME, I HAVE IMPORTANT  THINGS TO DO . I'LL TEXT YOU  ALL LATER ... BYE ! "

Then i continue walking but more  than like running already. After a few minutes i reached home. I open the door with my spare key & slammed the door behind  me. My parents who we're sitting on the couch watching tv almost had a heart attack  because  of what i did

" What's wrong with you ? My soul almost jumped  out of my body. " mom said.

" Is anyone chasing you home ? " my dad asked with a worried look.

" MOM, DAD.... I WANT TO STUDY IN KOREA " i said with a very serious tone.

" But why sweetie? It's in the middle of your first  semester, what makes you decide  to suddenly transfer ? Is there any problem in your school ? "

" No mom " i lied.....
" I just got bored in that school, and i want to be in a whole new environment. Didn't you also want me to study in Korea  in the first place? So now i'm willing to go, so please send me there. "

" We don't  know what's going  on with you right now sweetheart  but if that's  what you want then i will talk to your  dean first & i have to call the university you're going  to in Korea before you could  go. " My dad said with an understanding  voice.

" Thanks mom, thanks Dad " i hugged them & went to my room upstairs .

On my way to my room i heard my dad call someone on the phone. I knew already  that he's talking  to my dean to settle everything. I entered my room, throw my bag on the floor & laid on my bed staring at the ceiling.

*FLASHBACK *

It's  my last period for  today, i can't  wait for the bell to ring so that i can finally go & meet my boyfriend. He told me to wait for him at the parking lot. I'm quite excited cuz we seldom go on a date, college  life is kinda busy so we have less time to spend together. We've  been together for a year already  since we started dating  during  our first year here in this university. I wasn't  really  paying  attention to my teacher then suddenly she said that our class will end 20mins early cuz she has an emergency at home. And with that she dismissed us.

I was about  to go to the parking  lot but knowing that my boyfriend's class haven't  end yet, i decided to went to the bathroom & fix myself. After i finished my business in the bathroom i walk out & headed on my way to the parking  lot. I was walking at the corridor when i heard an unusual  sound coming from the janitors closet right next to the stairs that i happened  to pass by. I got curious so i stepped a couple of steps backward & leaned my ear at the door. I heard  someone moaning inside. I leaned closer to hear it clearly & my eyes widened when i heard  the name the girl behind the door is moaning. It was.....

" Oooh-agh...i want some more BRIAN "

" IT WAS....... MY BOYFRIEND'S NAME "

I stand there frozen like ice. I didn't know exactly what to do. My mind is telling  me to bang the fucking door & slap both  their faces but my body won't move. So i decided to just wait ouside , wait until they finished fucking each other & come out. I want to cry really hard but i held my tears, i try to calm  myself down because i don't  want to look pathetic . After a few more minutes the bell ring and students came dashing  out their perspective  classrooms. I stayed  standing in front  of the janitors closet not minding those students who were  bumping against  me. Finally the door opened revealing the two person I've  been waiting  to comeout. They're both shocked seeing me in front of them. Brian tried to explain yo me attempting  to hold my hand but i stepped  back and slapped his face with all my remaining strength. Some students who are still passing  by stopped and look at the three of us. I then turned my head towards  the direction  of the girl whom my boyfriend was fucking for god knows how long already which is no other than...... my dear bestfriend " SAMANTHA ".....

I walked near her saying nothing  at all, just staring at her full of hate & disgust. She tried  to say a word but got cut off when my palm landed on her cheek. Yes i slapped her, not just once nor twice . I gave her two couple slapped on her pretty face. There's blood dripping  at the corner of her lips she cried but i never felt sorry for what i did. She deserved it, they deserved it.

I turned my back away from them without  a single word. I dragged  myself out of the school building not minding if i'm bumping with other students. As i finally got out of school.

* END OF FLASHBACKS *