PART THIRTY-TWO

I wake up with the irresistible masculine scent of Jungkook. I buried my head more on his chest inhaling his aroma as i wrap my one arm around his waist. His well build body is very comforting. I tilted my head to see his beautiful face only to be greeted by his sweet bunny smile.

" Good morning my Queen."

" Good morning. How long have you been awake ?

" Thirty minutes, i guess . "

" Then why didn't you wake me up ? Your arm must be numb already ."

I try to get up but Jungkook pulled me down back to his arms again.

" Where are you going ? Even if my whole body gets numb, i wouldn't care because i love you being in my arms. So stay still and let's cuddle a bit more longer. "

" Don't you think you're being too clingy ?"

" Says the one who isn't. As far as i can remember , you're the one who asked me to sleep with you and you're also the one who snuggled on my chest first last night. "

" Yah ! Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it ?" hitting the boys chest.

" I actually did that's why I'm not letting you go this early. I want some more cuddle. "

Jungkook hug Davina even tighter and playfully rub his forehead on the girl's head.

" Thank you Davina... "

" For what ?"

" For giving me this chance to show you how much i do love you . "

Davina looks up to meet the boys eyes and planted a soft kiss on his lips.

" So don't you dare mess with that chance Mr. Bad Boy, because you only have one chance . If you screw it up, you won't get another one. "

" I promise i won't fuck up. Not this time, not ever. I already have you and i will do anything just to keep you. "

" Aren't we being too cheesy ?"

" I'm being serious here Davi, don't ruin the moment . "

" But it doesn't suits you bhabes "

" Bhabes ? Now who's being cheesy here ? "

Jungkook starts tickling the girl forgetting that she's still in pain.

" Ouch ! Yah, are you planning to kill me ?" holding her stomach.

" Oh my bad ! I'm so sorry baby. I forgot , I'm really sorry. Did i hurt you too bad ?"

" Not really , it's ok ! I'm fine "

" Are you sure ?"

Jungkook got up and help Davina sit. He fix the pillow behind the girl for support.

" Kookie don't worry too much, I'm fine. "

" But i feel bad that i caused you pain. " Burying his face on the girl's shoulder.

" You didn't do it on purpose you pabo ! " Davina rub Jungkook's back.

They're in that current position when the door swing open revealing a grinning Jin.

" Good morning lovebirds ... Did you two sleep well ?"

" Good morning hyung "

" Davi did this brat did anything stupid to you last night?"