PART EIGHT

DAVINA'S POV:
The day went by and it's almost over for my last subject. I'm  glad i only have one class today with Jungkook but i don't  know if tomorrow he's going  to have classes with me again. Jazz also is in another  class so i'm  alone in this subject , of course  i have classmates but they doesn't  care talking  to me which i don't mind anyway.

It's 5:45 pm when the bell ring once again. It's  the end of my class for today. I sigh in relief, finally i can go back  to my dorm & take  a rest. It's  been a very stressful day & to think that it's just my first  day here in this University. I grab my backpack & swing it over my right shoulder then i went out of the room bidding my math teacher goodbye. I really  hate math. It's  the most boring subject for me, but i have to listen to his lectures or else i will definitely fail which i don't want to happen.

I was walking on my way towards  the dorm when i heard someone shouting my name.

" DAVINAAAAAAAAA..... WAIT FOR ME !"

I turned  around  and saw Jazz running towards me. I stop & waited for her.

" Gosh ! You  walk so fast " Jazz complain while trying  to catch her breath.

" I thought you already leave since you  never told me to meet you after class "

" I forgot to tell you. But anyway It's  starting  to get dark so let's go back to the dorm."

We continuously walk towards the dorm. As we enter we saw  Emma who's sitting  behind her desk & greet her.

" Good  afternoon Emma " we both said in chorus.

" Oh ! you're  back already and it's  good that you already  met your roommate " pointing to Jazz using her lips while her chin is resting on her left hand tapping  her cheek with her fingers.

" You're  my roommate ? " We both said in chorus as we face each other.

" Yes you are. I forgot  to tell Davina earlier the name  of her roommate bcuz she's in a hurry " .

" Great ! We can have more fun together " Jazz said snaking her arm around  mine.

" We'll  be going to our room now Emma. Bye! " I wave her goodbye  as Jazz and I headed to our room but this time we used the stairs.

" Hey Jazz ... "

" Hmm... "

" I'm already tired and i need to unpack my stuffs & i haven't  bought  my supplies yet. Would  you mind if i can share with your dinner tonight first? I'll just go and drop by at the grocery  store tomorrow  after school. "

" It's ok Davi ! I can share foods with you tonight. I still have chicken  curry i cooked  it this morning we just have to heat it up & I'll just cook some rice. I also have some soup . Would  that be ok to you ? "

" Of course  it's  more than ok ! I'm not really picky when it comes to foods " I smiled  at her. I'm glad my roommate  is Jazz, she's very nice.

* Time Skip *

Davina was done unpacking her stuffs. She did it while Jazz is preparing  their  dinner. Their room has a small  living room with a set of couches,  a wooden table at the center & a television set. It also has a small  kitchen with a fridge  where they can store their foods. A stove, they have a rice cooker, a complete kitchen  wares & a small dinning  table that would fit four people. It was really designed  like that just in case someone visits them  at their dorm like their  family or friends.