PART THIRTY-EIGHT

AUTHOR'S POV:
Dr. Lee just finished doing a six hours major surgery. It was a success, and the head doctors of the hospital he's working who's watching at the room above the operating room with glass walls complemented him using the mic.

" Good job Dr. Lee.... congrats to all of you. "

Dr. Lee as well as his nurse assistants bowed their heads. He went out of the operating room first and clean himself. He removed his gown washed his hands thoroughly and went inside their locker to get dressed. He checked his phone and saw a couple of missed calls from Jungkook. He rubbed his head and released a deep sigh.

" Aish, i almost forgot about his request. "

He saw a message from the younger and read it. It says call him when his not busy. He automatically dialed Jungkook's number and waited until someone pick it up.

Jungkook heard his phone rings while he was busy washing the dishes. He reach the clean hand towel and dry his hands before taking his phone out of his pocket. He swiped his phone to accept the call when he saw who's calling.

" Hello Hong Bin hyung... "

" Hey Jungkook-ah ! I'm sorry i wasn't able to get your call. I was in a middle of a major surgery and i just got out of the operating room. "

" It's ok hyung, i understand. You don't have to be sorry. "

"By the way I'll drop what you're asking later when i get home. I'm just going to finish something in my office first. "

" Take your time hyung, i'll just wait for you. Thanks again for the help. "

" It's always my pleasure helping your family Kook and you know that. Ok i'll hang up now. See ya later, bye! "

" Bye hyung ! "

Jungkook place his phone on the counter after the call ended and get back to what he was doing earlier. After he finished cleaning the kitchen he went to the living room where Davina is.

" Who were you talking to over the phone ? " The girl ask looking straight to the boy's eyes.

Jungkook sat next to her and put his arm over her shoulder before answering.

" It's Hong Bin hyung. He said he had a major operation earlier that's why he wasn't able to get my call. "

" Oh, i see ! "

" Wait ! Don't tell me you're thinking of someone else ? "

" What? Hell no ! "

" C'mon Bhabe, admit it! Were you jealous over a phone call? "

The boy teases the girl which only earned him a slap on his lap.

" Ouch! that fucking hurts Bhabe... "

" Well that's what you get for being too full of yourself. "

The girl crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows. The boy can't do anything against her so he just rubbed the part where the girl hit him with his palm to lessen the pain.

" Aish! You're sadistic , you know that ? "

" But you love it right Mr. Bad Boy ?" The girl smirked

Jungkook move his head closer to the girl's ear, pushing the strands of her hair before whispering.

" Don't you dare start teasing me Bhabe. In case you forget, we're all alone here. Anything can happen you know? "