PART THIRTEEN

LUNCH BREAK.....

DAVINA'S POV:

I'm on my way to the school canteen. Actually i don't really have plan of coming there at the first place cuz i know that BTS will be eating there and I'm trying to avoid Jungkook. But before our third period ends i received a text message from Gabi. She said a friend of hers wants to meet us at the school canteen and it's her birthday and she wants to treat us. So as much as i wanna say no to Gabi, i don't wanna be rude also. Aside from that i also wanted to meet some more friends in this University. I texted Jazz if she also received a message from Gabi & she say yes. Jazz and i decided to meet at the front of science building so that we could go together.

" Hi! Jazz , how long have you been waiting here?"

" Not too long... let's go "

We both dragged ourselves to the school canteen. When we get inside, Gabi automatically see us and wave her hands while calling our names.

" Davi... Jazz... over here ! "

I saw someone sitting next to her. She has a blond wavy hair that reach pass shoulder level. She has a white smooth skin & she's wearing a cheerleader outfit. We walk towards them and they both lift up from their sitting positions.

" Hi guys ! I would like you to meet Iizi. She's the captain of the cheerleading team. "

Gabi introduces her friend putting her two hands both sides of the girls shoulder. The girl smiled and reach her hand to us expecting a handshake.

" Hi! I'm Davina and this is my friend Jazz. Nice to meet you.

I shake her hands first followed by Jazz.

" Hello, nice to meet you " Jazz said .

" Gabi told me that she met two Filipina friends so i asked her if she could also introduce me to you guys. And I'm happy that you accept my invitation. "

" Oh! About that i almost forgot. Happy birthday, Sorry we don't have any gifts for you since we were just informed earlier."

" No worries Davina, allowing me to be your friend is more than enough as a gift. It's something that money can't buy "

" Well, i won't disagree with that statement. "

" Our we just going to stand here ?

Gabi joked which made us all chuckle. We take a seat placing our bags on the table.

" So what do you wanna eat? My treat. " Iizi ask the three of us.

" Anything will do " Jazz said.

" I don't think they serve that kind of food here . " Iizi sarcastically said.

I let a soft laugh with the punchline she just throw. Which also made the others laugh

" You can order whatever you like, we're not that picky when it comes to foods "

" Ok then Gabi & I will go get the food you two just wait here "

The two got up off their seats and went to the counter to get our foods. I look around to see if BTS were there. I spotted them on their usual spot as if they own that table because no one dares to sit with them even if there's still three vacant seats.

As I look at them Jungkook suddenly diverted his eyes in our direction and caught me looking at them. I saw him smirk as he keep his eyes on me. I feel off guard but try to look calm so i raised my left eyebrow and turn my head to the other side so that i could avoid his glares.