PART THIRTY-SEVEN

" I'm home....... "

" Finally you're back after 49 yrs ."

" Geez, i was only gone for less than 24 hours. You're exaggerating . "

" It's just an expression oppa. But  anyways  let's go, my friend is already  waiting. "

" Can you let me take a shower first? And did you just say friend ? I never remember that i agree going  out with your friend. It's  just the two of us Mina. "

" Well you made me wait, so i changed the plan. Don't worry oppa you'll  enjoy it too , trust me."

" TRUST MY ASS.... "

Yoongi went inside  his room and take a quick shower. He put on a simple clothes . A black  hoodie , black pants & then put on a black beanie. * simple swag *

" Ok let's  go !"

" Ok let's  go !"

" Wow ! Oppa you look so cool " Mina brushes her older brother's shoulder.

" I know I am,  you don't  have to say it. "

" Aish.... Am i not allowed to compliment  my brother ? "

" Your compliments always  comes with a request so, No thanks ! But i don't need it. "

" You're rude . "

" Yah ! Let's go before i fucking change my mind. "

" Alright, alright ! Geez, why do i have such a cold brother ? "

" You're  lucky I'm your brother so stop complaining and let's  get going. Shall we ? "

Yoongi opened  the door and let her sister got out first. He followed her behind and close the door. They both get inside Yoongi's black wranggler and drive to the mall. After less than an hour Yoongi finds his way to the parking lot to park his car and walk inside the mall with his sister snaking her arm around his.

" Yah! can't you walk properly? You're too clingy. "

" Oppa it's not my fault i was born this way. Aren't you glad you have a very sweet little sister?" Looks at Yoongi with puppy eyes.

" You're grown up now Mina, you should act more feminine and more matured. "

" I'm just a high school girl, and i still deserve to act like a kid. "

" HAIZT! I HATE BABYSITTING .... "

The two siblings continues to walk inside the mall. They went upstairs where the arcade is located. That's the place where Mina and her friend Kiwi agreed to meet up. But Jimin and Hope who were currently eating inside a pizza parlor saw them  when they took the escalator. Hope noticed them first.