22: History

England

ALYSON BURGO

One year have pass after the 'incident' between me and Zeke. Until now, i'm longing for his touch.

I really miss him but still i need to do this. Sa totoo lang, i can go back there to start to win him back but still i choose to be here to protect them.

There are big gang war that happening in the whole Asia. They want to dethrone the high trinity gang for being the strongest gang in whole Asia.

And they already know about me that i am the weakness of my brother. They also know that my previous gang is my weakness that's why they will use me and my ex-gang as a bait to destroy my brother.

I was trained to be brutal to know how to kill just to protect them. I also finish my college dahil accelerated ako.

Doon ko rin nakilala sila Allison at Shaczey they are my best of friend here.

"A penny for your thoughts" napalingon ako sa nagsalita and it was my brother having two cups of coffee. He offer the other one and i gladly accept it.

"I just miss them," i said.

"i told you. You can go back there to ask their forgiveness," he reply.

"It is still not the right time Reyden, you know our situation," I said in sad tone.

"How about my niece? She needs a father that only Zeke can give it," he said.

Tama si Reyden, Zely needs a father, and that's Zeke but i'm still scared to face his anger.

"I respect your decision" he said and kiss my forehead.

"Take a rest Alyson its getting late," he said. Inubos niya muna ng mabilis ang kape niya saka umalis.

Ganoon din ako. Pinababa ko na lang din iyong baso sa mga maid saka natulog.

Philippines

LIONA TAMMY MENDOZA

Ngayon na ang presentation namin sa harap ng board members ng Philjhon at sa harap ng piling mga estudyante hindi kami kinakabahan dahil galing ang lahat ng ito sa reliable sources.

"Philjhon one of the most famous school all over the world," paninimula ko habang pinapakita ang intruduction namin.

"Philjhon has a five branch all over the world namely England the main branch, Canada the second branch, Paris third branch, here in the Philippines fourth branch and last but not the least, Korea the fifth and last branch," Sabi ni Hina habang nililipat ang power point ng ilang pictures ng bawat schools.

"One of the facts about the Philjhon the Philippine branch is the only semi private branch while the other fours is all private," sabi ni Ashley.

"The Philjhon school has a former name and it was Lastimosa International School or LIS, but it was been changed in year 1999 as the currently owners will. It was named after the owners adopted grandfather Phillip Jhon Lastimosa," sabi ni Zack.

"History of school Philjhon," paninimula ko.

"We all studying here in Philjhon but we don't know how it was built and become one of the famous schools all over the world because of an advance education promoted by the school. So here i am i will discuss to you the history of our school," Pagpapatuloy ko.

Pinindot ko yung next kaya um-appear picture ng apat na tao isang batang lalaki isang 60's na lalaki at isang mid 30's na babae at lalaki.

"This is the Lastimosa Family. One of the multi billionare family is our generation. But before they are just a middle class family. Mrs. Haily Jezz Monterial-Lastimosa was a sterelize woman. She can't give his husband a child that's why they decided to find a rightful one to be there adopted child and that is our currently owner Reyden Ford Kendrick Lastimosa. That time they are also planning to take a risk to built a school and that was the Lastimosa International School. Mrs. Lastimosa wants to be a teacher before that was one of the reason why they want to build a school," Sabi ko tapos pinindot ang next.

Si Zack na ang mag sasalita.

"After five years the school was built successfully as the adoption of Mr. Ford was also finish at the same time. And it was the start where the school that they built become famous in the whole England. It become big and famous by there unique way of teaching and the high class of the whole area. And despite of being one of the best schools in England and the school become private. The tuition still stuck on being affordable," sabi ni Zack.

"The Lastimosa Family thinks that Ford was there lucky charm because after they adopt him the goodluck flood in there life. They think that Ford was a blessing to them in year 1999 the father of Mr. Lastimosa was died because of heart attack and this grand father of Ford was really close to him that's why he wish to his parents to name there school after his late grandfather's name which the two give him immediately so the Lastimosa International School become Philjhon School," pagtuloy ni Hina.

"The school become more bigger that's why they decided to built another school and that was in Canada. And just like in England it become famous but still it has an affordable tuition fee for all. The decided to build another one in Paris and just like in England and Canada still same result as in Philippines and Korea," sabi ni Ashley.

"Year 2009 the schools and all the ownership of Mr and Mrs Lastimosa was given by there only adopted child Ford Lastimosa for them to feel relaxed, but after just one year his parents died in car accident by a confidential reason so he manage all of the business of his parent until now and because of his hard work he become one of the most richest man alive in our generation despite of his young age," pag tatapos ko ng history.

"So now that we already finish the discussion about the history of how the Philjhon school was built lets proceed to the location of every school," sabi ni Zack.

Pinakita namin ang itsura ng bawat school at kung ano ang mga features nito kaya marami ang natuwa at namangha sa ginawa namin totoo naman kasi na maganda. Ang bawat schools ay may kanya kanyang history at uniqueness. Sinabi rin namin yun sa kanila para dagdag points hanggang sa natapos ang we all got 97% in ever project in all our subject that we have.

🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘

A/N Hello guys i am assirc in codename in this book aka balugao07 one of the author of this book actually apat kaming bumuo at tumapos ng book na ito but originally anim kami kaso umalis yung dalawa so i hope you enjoy this this.

Short convo

Teka nasaan tayo?- uno

Oo nga uno nasaan tayo. Hala baka kinidnap tayo paano na si baby sis-

Waaaaaahhhh!!!!! Hhhhiiinnnddddiii tttooooo pppwwwweeeeddddde -uno

baby sis baby sis kayo diyan *batok sa dalawa* manahimik nga kayo- assirc

Author assirc?- uno/dos

*smirk* the one and only-assirc

Waaaaahhh namiss ka namin- uno/dos

Pero teka nasaan kami kinidnap mo kami noh- uno

Oo kinidnap ko kayo kay author edelyn15 magagawan naman niya ng paraan yung pagkawala niyo hintay lang kayo diyan kukunin ko si tetsu the dog hahahaha sama na rin natin si no name- assirc.

Waaaaahhhhhh reunion-uno/dos

End of convo

ABHORRENCE OF LOVE
WRITTEN BY: BALUGAO07