36: Mall

KYLE ZAICHI ALEJAR

Ngayong araw ay halos nagpanic kami dahil sa PE class. Hindi siya kasama sa merge subject pero magsasama sama parin ang mga sections per course kaya kasama ang lahat ng observer pati na rin si Aly.

"Fucking hell just call king Ford right now," galit na galit na sabi ni Darryl.

(a/n remember him? Kung hindi balikan niyo ang HMTPQ14 SAVE at HMTPQ27 OBSERVER)

"Oh my god. Pres," umiiyak na sabi ni Claire.

"Who fucking told you to let her to go under the sun? ANSWER ME," galit na galit ding sigay ni Mr adamson.

Halos lahat kami ay nakayuko at yung iba nanginginig sa takot

"We need to explain this to Mr Lastimosa. I'm sure he'll be freak out. Ms. Alyson is already involve," sabi naman ni ms. Lyka.

"I'm scared Lyka. I just remember how he freak out before when Mrs. President involve in bullying in England," sabi naman ni ms hikaru.

"Yeah. That four mean girls deliver to hospitals and they become in state of comatose for 8 months without him being jail," sabi naman ni mr. Max.

"GO TO SIDE NOW," sigaw ni Ford kaya nanginig na rin ako.

"Shit!" sabi naman ni mr. Ryan.

"MR. RODRIGUEZ GO TO MY OFFICE WITH YOUR COMPANY NOW WE WILL TALK AFTER I DELIVER HER TO THE HOSPITALS TOGETHER WITH THE OBSERVERS!" galit na galit ding sigaw ni Fvord.

Kinuha niya si aly saka isinakay sa kotse niya.

"He's really scary," nanginginig na sabi ni ms Kiana.

"There is only way we can be save for his punishment," sabi naman ni ms. Yannah.

"What is it?" Tanong ng lahat.

"To pray that Alyson is okey" sabi ni ms. Yanna.

"I hope so," sabi naman ni ms. Diane.

Ng nakabalik si Ford galing sa ospital ay pinatawag na niya ang lahat nakipagsagutan pa si Zeke sa kanya buti na nga lang napigilan ni Mr Darryl si ford kung hindi ay nasa ospital din ang abo't ni Zeke.

Hindi niya pa binawi kaya mas lalong nagkainitan. Sa huli umalis na lang si Ford.

Hay sana bumalik na sa dati ang lahat hindi katulad nito.

REYDEN FORD KENDRICK LASTIMOSA

"I you insane Alyson? You're always putting your self to danger just to make your self prove to that fucking bastard. I hate it. I really hate that man. What makes You in love with that jerk?" I'm loosing my patience to that guy.

He's already dead now because i'm short tempered guy. He must be thankful to Alyson because he is still alive.

"I'm loosing my patience to him Alyson. The more that you making your self martyr to him is the more that he will take you granted. We must back to england after this observation. I don't want to lose you Alyson," I said sincerely.

She hug me and she begun to cry. I hurt because she still suffering but i know that the pain that i'm experiencing now still not the 10% of the pain she feels right now.

I want to take all the pain of her. Its okay for me even god gave me the pain she experiencing. It is okey to be hurt than to her.

For me she's to fragile that's why i want to protect her the best that i can.