40: Irritated

ZEKE RODRIGUEZ

Bwisit na bwisit akong tumaas at ng papunta na ako sa kwartong napagusapan kanina na pagmemeteeningan ay napadaan ako sa kwarto nila Aly.

"You know ako mismo ang papatay sayo if you able to hurt him using your own gun," rinig kong sabi ni Aly.

"I know Alyson but they insulting you. I'm just protecting you like the way you protecting them," sagot ni Ford

"I know Reyden but sometimes control your temper. Just let them do what they want."

"Just tell me straight to the point that you don't want to fight him."

"Yah! You're teasing me. Shut up!"

"Why? Still affected to him? You still want him back and you still love him despite of everything. You know your just hurting your self Alyson."

Ako? Mahal pa ni Aly? Hindi ba mag asawa na sila?

Maya maya pa ay narinig kong umiyak si Aly. Despite of everything that she did nasasaktan pa rin ako sa tuwing umiiyak siya. It is the first time that i heard her crying simula nung dumating siya.

Emotionless lang naman ang ipinapakita niya o kaya cold aura minsan naman ay ngisi lang ang pinapakita niya sa amin. Hindi ko nga mabasa kung ano ang iniisip niya

"You know Reyden that i can die for them. You know how much i wanted to have there forgiveness. But still i don't know what to do. I just want to be happy again before my surgery because we both know that there is 50/50 chance that i might die plus the fact that the gang war is still on. I want to execute them before my operation so that i will be at peace that they will be okey even if i left them."