29: Argue

ALYSON BURGO

"Kahit kilala niyo na ang observer niyo kailangan niya pa ring magpakilala paano naman yung sa iba?" Prof said. I just nodded and gasp this is it.

Magpapakilala na sana ako ng.....

"Hindi ba Burgo ka at ngayon
Lastimosa na ang apilyedo mo. It was like na lumalabas na maaga kang nag asawa," Zeke said and all of them laugh.

But instead of become irritated i smirk with him. Oh my Zeke. You are really obvious to what are you saying right now.

"Yes i am married person. I'm Alyson Burgo Lastimosa 21 years old your observer for the whole one month. You can call me Aly for short," i said with a cold tone.

At ngayon siya naman ang hindi mapakali. You are really the person i love the most Zeke. But if you want this, to have us a show, then i will give you what you want.

"Mr. Rodriguez it obvious that you have an issue to your observer, but you must respect her. Nakasalalay ang project mo sa kanya," their prof said.

"Now Mr. Zeke Rodriguez. Do you have anything that you want to say?" i said with a cold tone but he didn't reply back. What a poor man.

"As i was saying I'm Alyson B Lastimosa. I have one child and she's currently studying in Philjhon daycare," i said with a cold tone mababakas naman sa mukha ng mga kaibigan ko ang gulat maliban kay Zeke at sa apat.

Sino ba namang hindi magugulat. After four years that i've been missing tapos i will be back with a husband and a child

"I graduated to PJE 2 years ago because i am accelerated. I just attend school for two year but actually i will accelerate to fifth year that time but i choose to stay in fourth year. I graduated as sumacumlaude and i'm also the president of the SC of our batch. I am a nice person you all know it. If you experiencing difficulty i'm free to teach you. You can also approach me just like your friend. But i'm warning you all. DON'T MAKE ME DISAPPOINTED AND TO FIGHT WITH ME because attitude is one of the rubrics on this project. You grades can pull down by your attitude you showing me. Just remember this, this observation is one of the important project you will have. I will rank you and grade you FAIR AND SQUARE no friends when it comes to grade. You must show me that you are all deserving to your rightful grade. 5 is the lowest and 1 is the lowest any question regarding the observation?" I ask with a cold tone and no one raise there hand.

"About me who wants to ask," i said with a cold tone and they all start to raise there hand. So i pick up one of them

"hindi po ako familiar sa inyo dahil kaka trnasfer ko lang po dito non college ako. I just want to ask connected po ba kayo kay Alex?" That girl ask.

"Well yes she is my sister while Irish is my half sister," i said with a smile but still in a cold tone

"Kung 21 po kayo kailan po kayo kinasal?" Tanong ng isang lalaki.