Oblivious Mark

Ethan sat on the couch his knees to his chest. "Hey babe can you turn up the air I'm freeezzing!" He whined to his boyfriend Tyler

Tyler chuckled. "No but I have something better!" He pulled off his sweatshirt handing it to Ethan "Here wear this, it'll warm you right up" "Tyler it's okay you can wear it, besides you'll get cold to." Ethan stood up trying to give it back. 

Tyler shook his head "No really babe its fine, keep it."   Ethan shook his head and smiled "iff you insist." He tugged the sweatshirt on and the thing practically swallowed the younger boy. The sleeves went over his hands and the rest of it engulfed his body. Ethan giggled "Oh my god you are adorable" Tyler said smiling 

Tyler picked Ethan up "tYLLLLoRRR" Ethan yelled laughing "WHAT ARE YOU DOING" Tyler said nothing but placed Ethan on the couch and snuggled up next to him "Tyler..." Ethan said playing with his hair "we're supposed to be working"  

Tyler shrugged "you already work hard enough as it is. Lets just take a break m'kay?" he replied placing a kiss on Ethans forehead. "mkay" ethan responded drifting off 

After about 25 mins of cuddling and deciding the crew would be back any minute they sat up and just talked a bit. "hey hon I have to record a video but i'll be back in..an hour?" "give or take" The blue boy said stretching. "Alright, tell me if you need anything okay?" 

"okay" Ethan said smiling 

Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ethan stood up from his chair and yawned tired from the video he recorded. He walked out and decided to get a snack from the fridge. He opened up the fridge and scanned the its contents before deciding on yogurt. Closing the fridge door he backed up and turned around heading towards the couch "Oh hey Mark!" he said taking a seat by him. 

"hey Ethan" he replied before a perplexed look overtook his face 

Ethan eyed him "you okay there Mark?" he asked hesitantly "yeah fine...but um are you wearing Tyler's sweatshirt?" Mark questioned. 

A blush spread over Ethan's face "I-I um-m yeah!" he stuttered quickly 

"huh weird i didn't know you were that close If  I didn't know you so well I would of that you were dating or something!" he exclaimed with a chuckle. 

Ethan turned bright red "hehe yeah.." 

time skip a month~~~~~

Ethan and Tyler were  amused at the fact that Mark STILL didn't realize they were in an relationship.  

"Hey bab-TYLER i mean ty-tyler" Ethan stuttered and flushed bright red and Tyler sat there with wide eyes. "babe?" Mark questioned "Next thing you'll be holding hands ha!" he said in an joking manner  

"yeah..." they both said letting out a breath 

time skip~~~~

Ethan was wearing one of Tylers sweatshirts yet again. "You're wearing his sweatshirt again." Mark pointed out "yep I sure am" Ethan said in an monotone voice "huh" was all mark said before turning around and going back to work 

"Hey guys who wants to go to dinner tonight?" Amy asked "I do!" they all responded before taking off to their favorite  restaurant. 

"hey Ethan why are you always wearing Tylers stuff?" "Because I get cold  Mark" was all Ethan said before going back to his food.

Ethan and Tyler had started sleeping in each others rooms awhile back. Snuggled up together they talked "Do you think Mark will ever figure out we're a thing?" Ethan asked his boyfriend "I have no idea...Maybe?" Tyler replied. 

Thats when Mark passed by the door 

"Hey Ethan I-oh" Mark said faltering. They both sat up blushing "oh I um I" Mark spluttered before calming down " So you two...um are a thing?"  

Ethan looked at Tyler "We sure are" He said proudly 

"oh" "did anyone else know?" Tyler shrugged "I mean i guess? we didn't really feel the need to come out so.."                 .

Mark looked at the ground "right. I'll just be going now...so" 

they nodded and watched a flustered Mark walk off. "heh guess he found out" Tyler said kissing Ethan. He nodded "Guess he did" Ethan responded before drifting off to sleep.