Baking

Tyler would always make sure to follow the recipe. Make sure they had all the ingredients and check (and double check) to make sure nothing had peanuts.
Ethan on the other hand, only payed attention to the ingredients in the food. Making sure they didn't have any peanuts. But other than that, Ethan was a mess while baking.
Somehow he would get flour in his hair and all over his clothes. His fingers would be messy with one substance or the other.
(Get ur mind out of the gutter you weirdo)
Tyler, of course, was always left to clean the kitchen, he didn't mind (sometimes)
Tyler would always walk up behind Ethan and help him stir batter or add anything he felt they needed. Wrapping one arm around his waist and the other helping Ethan stir his chin on Ethan's hair.
Ethan would always get flour on the floor, counter tops, Mark and on Tyler too.
"Dude" Tyler groaned as he looked down at his shirt and pants
"How did you manage to get flour on me again,  your all the way on the other side of the kitchen."
Ethan laughed
"Guess I'm just special"
Tyler turned back around to pre heat the oven "your something all right" he muttered with a slight smile.
Mark walked in to see what was going on "hey guys I- how the fuck did you get flour on cabinets?"
Ethan shrugged "I don't know man, it's weird."
"I just walked in here and I already have flour on me" Mark exclaimed pointing to his flour dusted shirt.
Tyler and Ethan would only shake their heads.
Despite the mess they made, they loved baking.

Also Tyler wasn't one for stupid cliches but sometimes when Ethan wasn't paying attention he would put frosting on his nose or "act" like there was something on his lips. It was just an excuse to kiss him of course.
Ethan would giggle though knowing that, that was the way he got flour on Tyler. He would of said something earlier but Tyler's reaction was just too good.