rant

SO! A rant.. Yes.. A rant..

So Lizzie knows how my family treats me. My mom is always angry at me, my dad takes her side, hell even my sister didn't like me. But she's in collage and we hardly ever see each other anymore. I feel like.. My mom only cares about me when I'm doing something wrong and when I need attention.. She is angry.

I feel like an emotional punching bag. I do something wrong and she gets angry, but when I'm mad she's like: calm down.

Lizzie.. You don't know what's going on in my head and you might never know.

But I feel like if I was a boy my life would have been better. But no they got this mistake of a girl. Heck my parents said they wanted a boy! I was laughing but on the inside I was breaking. I was heartbroken when they said that. I don't want them to know about my sexuality because mom said herself that she didn't support that. If who ever's reading this and doesn't know, I'm bisexual. One night I cried myself to sleep. Saying that if I was a guy everything would be better. This happy-go-lucky thing, is all an act. I want people to believe I am happy and not thinking about everyone I trust leaving me. Liz and I are already drifting apart. We hardly talk on the phone anymore. I haven't seen her in about 3 weeks.

Well.. That's all. Goodbye for now..