Zanvis: Talk Dirty To Me

(Okay, let's get this trash of my writing done! Also Zane's outfit ^^)

It was a normal day for Travis, he woke up at 8 am, it is now 11 am and he needs to go to the store.

~{ Travis' POV}~

I got out of the very comfortable bed and changed into my normal clothing. I needed to go out and get food, and stuff. A few minutes later I was done and walked out the door. I went to my car and tried to start it up. "Dammit." I muttered and got out.

I started walking down the sidewalk to the store. I suddenly heard the ending of the song Havana. I was wondering what it was so I turned the corner and what I saw was fantastic.

It was a raven haired beauty in a 'Mystreet Dance Company' shirt, a pair of shorts and high tops. This ravenette had piercing blue eyes and snow white skin. I stood there, entranced by his dancing. His hair was up in a pony tail, while still having an adorable fringe, covering one of his eyes.

I heard the starting of a new song, one that I recognized quite well.

Talk Dirty by Jason Derulo feat 2 Chainz.

He started by bouncing his leg to the beat of the music, his hair also bouncing. Then when the first verse came on, his hips started swaying to the beat of the music. I walked closer, and see dots littered his face like stars in a Galaxy. 

Suddenly, the music stops, and so does his dancing. 

"Ugh, the CD got scratched again, must be KC's doing." I hear a deep voice say. I quickly figure out that was him.

"Hey Travis." I hear a low-pitched female voice from behind me. I turn around and surprise, surprise, it's Katelyn. "Oh hey Katelyn." I said, and turned back around. To my surprise, he's talking to Garroth. He hugs him and the ravenette groans. I quickly figure out that he and Garroth are brothers. So that's the Zane he was talking about? Well, if I can say, he hot and adorable!

"Garroth let go of me!" He shouted. "Never! I'm so proud of my baby brother!" Garroth replied, at the same voice volume. Ah, my assumption was correct!

"Hey, Katelyn?" I start to ask. "Yeah?" "How do I join the MSDC?"

~{Time skip: 2 months!}~

Things have been good, and surprisingly, Zane was my partner in dance! I got into the Academy for the dancers in the state, and I have been blessed to meet many friends along the way. Let me list a few.

Lucinda, a orange haired, red eyed, witch, belly dancer, which fitted with her personality: Flirty, Smooth and a very much bisexual.

Vlyad, Garroth's brother. Yeah, he has TWO brothers!

Kawaii~Chan, a mei'fwa, a lolita looking aesthetic!

Aphmau, which is now together with Katelyn, and fangirls over Voltron

And many others!

"Travis! Let's go! We're late!" Zane shouted at me. "Oh right! Sorry, beautiful!" I flirted, which made him flustered a little. It really emphasizes his freckles. "Ugh, L-Let's just go." He said and started walking. I couldn't help to stare at his lower back a little.

When we got to the Academy, we entered and started practicing for an upcoming competition. We were assigned Talk Dirty, which is ironic.

While we were dancing, I heard the studio door open and a camera flash. I immediately knew it was KC, which shipped us. Hardcore.

We both stopped and looked at her. She squealed and laughed. "Sorry, Kawaii~Chan just ships Zane~Kun and Travis~Kun!" She said and ran out. We both looked at each other and laughed. His graceful laughed echoed across the room.

We got back to dancing and I decided, all of the sudden, to confess to him, while dancing. Stupid, right?

"Hey Zane?" I said.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Listen, I know you probably don't return the feelings, but I like you." I said, stopping, out of breath. He stopped too.

We both caught our breath, and started back dancing. When it came to a certain point, if I may be specific, one of his legs were on my side, his other on the ground. One of my hands were on the leg, while the other on his waist. His hand was on my cheek. He suddenly leaned up and kissed me. I, of course, kissed back. He pulled back and whispered, looking into my eyes,

"Talk Dirty To Me, Travis."

(That was it! I hope you enjoyed it! Its long overdue, but I managed to finish it!)