*sighs*

Hey guys. So not many of you know about my grandma.

She died three weeks ago.. From cancer she had for 36 years.

She was the only family member who treated me like I was a person! And now she's gone! I'm never going to see her again! A lot of people loved her.. It took all my grandpa had not to breakdown and cry. I know because I saw the hurt and sadness in his eyes.

She was a great woman.. I feel like if Cherry had met her.. She would have loved her too.. And I wake up every morning, expecting for her, to be sitting at the table, drinking her coffee like she did every morning. But when I go to the dining room I have to face she isn't there. That she is dead.. Gone..

F*ck I'm crying.

I didn't see her last breath..

I was in the chair I sit in every day. I saw my mom crying.. I went to the living room.. To see her not breathing. 'She's gone.. Isn't she?' I mouthed to my mom and she nodded.. I broke down.. I touched her hand a few days later at her funeral. It was way too cold.. I am wearing one of her long sleeved shirts right now. I feel emotionless. I have attended way too many funerals in my life.. So far.. And I'm only 11.. 5 people.. Five people I went to their funeral for..