6. Heat

Chapter Song: Inolvidable - Reik

SATURDAY

(Lily's point of View)

My heart was still beating like crazy as I walked back home from the beach in the middle of the dark last Thursday. I had never in my life felt such Joy, confusion and excitement with one simple kiss.

Few days passed, and if I was already thinking about Lana a lot, now I literally couldn't get her off my mind. That night after our kiss in the beach, I was not able to sleep at all, and kept on replying the moment in my mind.

After a while I acknowledge to myself it didn't bother me. Not at all. That's weird; two girls kissing right? It didn't felt weird to me at all when we kissed. It all came so natural. And she is just so... perfect. That's one word i'd use to describe her.

I think is wrong I'm having this sorts of feelings towards Lana, But... I can't stop thinking about her in that way. I know that kiss probably meant nothing... but I liked it. I liked the way I held her in my arms and stopped her crying. I liked the way our lips felt pressed together. I liked it.

But I'm gonna loose my mind if I keep on thinking of her this way. It's wrong. Why is this happening to me? I probably just need to take her off my mind for a bit. Or just stop seeing her for a while... Maybe that would be the healthiest for me.

I won't go tomorrow to paint people outside of church just because I know ,I'll run into her. And that just seeing her, could mess up with my head.

(Lana's point of View)

I was alone in my house, as always, Fixing Salvador's uniform for his upcoming Bullfighting contest on the town's Carnival, that was coming up next Friday. Then I heard the dogs barking and my husband came inside the room, but I was too distracted in my own thoughts to pay any attention to his arrival.

''Elizabeth I'm home.'' He said in his raspy voice.

''Hey Babe.'' I said indifferently. He took a look at the uniform I was sowing and said;

''You're doing a good job with my uniform. But it has to be the best one. You know those two other bullfighters I'll be facing this Friday are from Barcelona, and they always dress the best uniforms. I need to look fucking great before I humiliate them in front of the whole town.''

''Don't worry honey, you're always the most handsome bullfighter on the arena.'' I told him with my eyes glued to the uniform I was sowing.

He took the newspaper from the table and started scanning through the images as he told me; '' So, you know that after the town's Carnival bullfighting contest I will be off  for a couple of weeks for the Eastern Spanish tour right?''

''Oh... you are? But I thought the tour started until August. Do you really have to leave babe?'' I asked him.

''Of course I do. You know how it works.  After Pueblo Blanco I'll head up to Alicante, Valencia, Barcelona, Zaragoza and finally the tour championship in Pamplona.'' He responded coldly.

''I just feel like I miss you a lot when you're gone.'' I lied.

''I know. But it wont be too long. Besides you know I need you to stay in charge of the house while I'm gone.'' He said not looking back at me, and I remained silenced.

I sighted and started folding the uniform on a nearby chair and started getting undressed, getting ready for bed. He then left his newspaper, turned and approached me.

''I will miss your fucking gorgeous face too though.''  Salvador said as he grabbed me by the waist, then he started kissing my neck.

I was lying when I said I would miss him.... I honestly had grown so accustomed to the time by myself. But having him around kept me distracted from someone else I couldn't keep off my mind since las Thursday. And even thought I usually felt trapped in this marriage, I was trying my best to make it work and fall in love with Salvador all over again.

Salvador pushed me harshly onto the bed, but now instead of just wishing it would be over quickly, I really tried to respond his kisses that tasted like bourbon. He started undressing me harshly and I allowed him as always, trying really hard to enjoy our love making like before. He took off my blouse, then my trousers, and finally my underwear.

And then, as he kept on kissing me, Well... then I thought of someone else kissing me. Someone I had been thinking about a lot.
I felt so ashamed for this, but as soon as her body and lips entered my mind, everything started to feel... good. I started to take pleasure in kissing the memory of Lily, instead of my husband.

I was now kissing Salvador madly.. I continued...  Then I guided Salvador's hand to my intimate area so he could start touching me there, and he did. And I got very carried away because her image was in my mind all the time. The worst part is that I didn't stop. I didn't actually stop thinking about her doing all those things to me until I... Came.

Then my mind started shouting things at me. 'This is wrong. What you just thought of is so so wrong. How can you be thinking about Lily like that?! She's a girl.' The guilt invaded me. I needed to get her off my mind. Just for my own sake.

So much that the next day I intentionally skipped mass, because I knew she would be there as always; with her long light brown hair and doe eyes, sketching portraits for the people. I didn't want to, but maybe I just need to stop seeing her for a bit.

But fate works in funny ways sometimes...

Short but important chapter of the character thoughts, keep voting for faster updates on the story!

XX

Soho Gal