11. Arson

THURSDAY

(Lana's point of View)

We spent three more days the same way. Lily would often go back home after dinner time and then escape through her balcony after her parents and brothers were asleep and come back to me. We spent our nights talking, drinking summer wine and making love. I had finally made use of my huge house with someone else, since Salvador was never home to begin with and oh how had we enjoyed our time together.

I was completely in love with this girl.

I was tracing Lily's naked skin as I always liked to after we laid in bed for a while. I knew my husband returned today, but it was pretty early in the morning and I wanted to enjoy every second I had left with her.

''At what time is Salvador coming back?'' Lily asked me.

''I'm not sure, but I'm guessing after lunch time...''

Then just as if on cue, the dogs started barking outside of the house, and I heard the front door close. My eyes widened and Lily looked at me completely startled before we both got up from the bed in a flash. Lily grabbed her sundress from the floor and put it on quickly as I put on my silk robe, covering my body.

''How do I get out!?'' Lily whispered as I heard footsteps coming over the long hallway. I looked around trying to find a place where she could hide. Then I saw the open window.

''The window!'' I whispered back.

Lily Instantly jumped the window to the yard. Thank god my room was on the first floor or we would've been caught in an instant. I grabbed both her sandals and threw them out the window a second before Salvador opened the door.

He entered the room with a grin.

''Honey! You're back.'' I said and went to give him a hug which he responded coldly.

''Why are you up so early?'' He asked me confused. I hadn't noticed but it was barely 7:30 a.m.

''Oh I just got out of bed, the barking of the dogs woke me up and I guessed it was you.''

''Yeah, I decided to take the night train. I didn't want to stay in Pamplona for another hour.'' Salvador said indifferently, laying down on our bed and taking of his shoes.

''I saw on the news you got third place, that's amazing honey, The third best bullfighter in all Spain.'' I tried talking to not act nervous to the fact, I'd just been having sex with Lily moments ago in this same bed.

''Fuck third place. I used to be the Best in all Spain.'' He said angrily. He moved in the bed and took out something from his back and held it up. It was Lily's lace bralette. He looked at me with a confused face.

''Oh sorry, I got hot and decided to take it off.'' I lied taking it off his hands.

''Well I'm tired from the trip. Please close the windows I'm going to sleep.''

''Sure honey.'' I said approaching the window. I looked down the window ledge, Lily was still hiding under it. I simply signaled her with my eyes giving her a cue to go and closed the screens. I left my room and turned off the lights so Salvador could sleep. I went to the corridor and Lily was waiting for me on the other window which was closed.

I approached quickly and opened it.

''I left my bralette in your bed!'' She told me whispering.