Chapter 7

Willow's POV

Why? Why me? Why did my stepdad and stepbrother give me to a gang leader?

I grab my piece of toast off my plate and sigh. At least I'm getting fed. It could be worst. Keep thinking positive Willow.

I take a bit and put it down. Where has my appetite gone? Well, is it that surprising I'm not hungry? But I haven't eaten since I brought lunch yesterday.

"Hey. Are you alright?"

I look up to see Lizzie, leaning against the door. I slowly nod but look down again.

I hear her footsteps approach and then the sound of a chair being pulled out.

"Are you sure? It's ok to let it all out. What's Ryan doing? I swear I'll kill him if he's done anything to you."

I just shake my head and bite my lip. No I'm not ok! Of course Ryan would be doing stuff to me. But if I could, I would kill him.

Lizzie sighs. I pick my toast up again and nibble the corner. At least I know no one's poisoned it. This could be worst. Come on Willow. My life could be worst.

Who am I kidding? My life couldn't be worst! My life is the worst of the worst. I just can't do this.

No Willow! You can do this! You are going to get out of this alive and you're going to see your family again. You're going to see Owen again. You're going to attend his future wedding and watch your future nieces and nephews grow up. You're going to get out of here and find your mum again. You're going to be drinking coffee in a cafe and talking about which cute boys we have both seen. You're going to get out of here and track down you're dad. You're going to embrace him in a huge huge and cry on his shoulder. Then you're going to tell him everything that was happened in your seventeen years of life. You're going to tell him how much you like coffee and athletics. You're going to blackmail into watching the girl's cricket with you. You'll force him to take you to every training session, you've got.

I look up to be meet with Ryan's cold eyes. I quickly lower my glance back to my toast.

"Good morning Willow."

"Fuck off Ryan!"

"Willow. Willow. Willow. I thought that kind of behaviour was eliminated last night. Guess I'll do what Julian suggested. Willow, you will never speak to me like that again or you wouldn't be able to walk for a week. Is that understood!?"

"Oh yes, I'm so scared. Have I ever told you how intimating, you are? I'm really sorry that last night didn't work out for you. You will NEVER break me!"

"Willow! What did I just say? You wouldn't ever speak to me like that or you will not be walking for a week. I will make that possible, if you choose. I would do that now but I have something that you desperately need to see. Would you like to accompany me to the basement?"

"Fuck off! I will never go anywhere with you! I don't think you're getting it into your nonexistent brain, I FUCKING HATE YOU AND I WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING YO-"

"WILLOW!" As soon as I hear Daniel's voice, I freeze. "Where has this Willow been? Since when did you grow balls? Where's this shy, scared, fragile Willow gone? I'm so sorry Ryan. I really didn't realise, how much balls she had."

"No it's fine Daniel. Have you seen Abbott?"

"Yes he was in Glen's office. Why?"

"I need him. Can you go tell me to meet me here."

"Sure. Let me know how Willow goes?"