Chapter 24

Willow's POV

It was a trap. Your so gullible Willow. Shit. I'm in so much trouble. You should of never trusted Justin. Ryan will probably just take Isaac off me now. I'm so screwed.

Abbott turns around and smiles. "I'm glad you could come. I'm your free pass out of here. I've got you a plane ticket and a bus ticket. I can give you a lift to the bus station and then you catch the bus to the airport. You'll be fine Willow. I'm so sorry you were in this mess."

I stand there with my mouth open. Did I hear that right? He's helping me get out of here? "B-but why are you helping me escape? You're Ryan's second in command."

"Let's just say I'm a good actor. I'm working with Justin to get girls like you out of here. I hate Ryan. Everyone that disappeared from this house were freed this way. They all got skipped the country. They all got away. The girls that were 'shot' when you tried to escape last year were also freed. I never killed. I never even shot them. Fake guns and their good acting skills always works. But we need to go before Ryan becomes suspicious."

I just nod. I can't believe this. I knew something was up with Justin but Abbott? I never thought Abbott would go against Ryan. Ryan trusts him so much. He is going to get a huge awakening when he realises Abbot has been betraying him. But Ryan completely deserves it.

Abbott grabs a bag on the floor and jumps out the window. I hand him Isaac and jump out the window as well. I take Isaac back off him and we leave. This is Isaac's escape. I'm finally getting Isaac out of here. I'm finally getting away.

I jump in the car with Abbott and everything is just a blur. This is my moment. This is my escape. I've waited so long for this and it's finally here. I'm free. I'm free from Ryan. I don't ever have to go back.

"Ok Willow. The bus is the only bus travelling to the airport. Unfortunately it's going to take nearly three hours to get to the airport. We're basically in the middle of know where. When Steven brought you in, you fell asleep. You wouldn't remember half the trip. But once you're at the airport, there will be a girl waiting near the bus zone. She's got blonde hair and a strip of it is dyed cotton candy pink. You can't miss her. She's also got your photo so she'll probably come up to you. You can trust her one hundred percent. She's a very close family friend. When Justin first told her about this problem, she offered to help. She's completely reliable."

"What if I can't find her?"

"She'll find you. Don't worry about that. Her name is Jasmine by the way. She'll travel with you to England and help you to get settled in. She'll probably stay with you a few weeks. If you want her to leave earlier, just tell her. She'll understand. We have brought you an apartment over there, fully furnished and everything. There's money, clothes, food, everything you need. Then your life is yours again. You should get your hair cut and change your identity just in case Ryan starts looking in England. I'll try to lead him away but he may still be persistent. I can only do so much before he gets suspicious. Good luck Willow. You deserve this. You deserve to be able to escape."

I'm left speechless. Ryan's second in command is helping all the girls escape. It's sound like a Hollywood movie. This doesn't seem real. This is Isaac's escape. This is my escape. I'm free from Ryan.

His car pulls up at the bus shuttle stop. "Grab the bag in the back. It's full of baby stuff, clothes, toiletries, that kind of stuff. There's your tickets. Goodbye Willow."

I get out of his car, holding Isaac close to my chest and clutching the bag. I'm actually free. Abbott waves as he pulls away. I'm actually free from Ryan.