Chapter 27

Willow's POV

I slowly open my eyes to find myself still in the car. The man in the passenger seat is now driving and the guy that hates me is asleep. I look over to see the other man scrolling through his phone. Isaac is asleep on his lap. Why won't he give Isaac back? Will he ever give Isaac back? Have I lost him forever?

The man next to me looks over and shakes his head. What is he problem? Why does he keep shaking his head? What did I do that was so bad?

"We're about ten minutes away. We'll be there soon and then all your questions will be answered."

I nod and stare at the window. Where are we? We're in a different county. This doesn't look anything like home.

"Where are we?" I ask.

He looks over at me and sighs. What is his problem? I just asked where we were. What's so bad about that? "We're in Italy. Now stop asking questions."

Now it's my turn to sigh. I only asked one question. What is wrong with him? Is he on his man period?

I lean against the window and watch Italy go by. I've always wanted to go to Italy. I wanted to go as an exchange student for my first year of university. Considering I haven't even graduated from high school, I don't think that's going to happen. It's kinda funny. I've always wanted to go to Italy but hardly know any Italian. I know a little bit, but not enough to survive on. And now I'm actually in Italy, I just want to be in England. Or at least on a plane to England.

This is so weird. I'm finally free from Ryan and now I'm kidnapped again. Tears stream down my cheeks. Why me? Why when I finally get away from Ryan, I land into these people's hands? This isn't fair. Why can't I have a normal life?

The car comes to an abrupt stop and everyone gets out. Well everyone except me. For a wide number of reasons. One, I don't want to get out. Two, my door won't open. Three, I'd rather die then do what these people tell me to. Four, I've got Isaac away from Ryan, why should I keep playing it safe?

My sassy queen can come back now. All hope wasn't lost while staying with Ryan. The guy that hates me opens my door and stares down at me. I shake my head and inspect my fingernails.

"Get out of the car!" He yells. "Now!"

"No! I'm not getting out of this car and there's nothing you can do to fix that."

"Willow last warning. GET! OUT! OF! THE! CAR!"

"Nope," I reply, popping the p.

He sighs and yells in a language that sounds like Italian.

I look down at my fingernails again and feel myself fly through the air. I land on the ground and look up to be meet by his ugly smirk. "You should of just gotten out of the car."

He grabs my forearm and pulls me over his shoulder. I'm surprise he's that strong. Old and strong.

The other man from the car, starts talking to the other man. I am so confused about which man is which now. I really need to learn names. It sounds Italian and I can only make out a few words.

I try wriggling out from the man's shoulder but he just chuckles. "You're not going anywhere Willow. Stop trying and just accept this."

"No can do sir. I can't just stop trying. Don't you have to fight until the end? Didn't anyone teach you that? Fight until the end, dude. You could really use some lessons. I mean, why would you just give up? You're probably going to kill me anyway, so I may as well annoy you as much as possible. Go out with a bang."

He suddenly drops me off his shoulder and puts me on the ground. "You're unbelievable, you know that?"

"So I've been told." I try to flick my hair but he grabs my wrist.

"Most eighteen year olds would be begging for us to let them go alive. And then we have Willow. Absolutely unbelievable."

He turns around and faces the other man from the car. "Proprio come sua madre." (Just like her mother)

The other man just laughs. "Courtney ha sicuramente un sacco di lotta in lei. Lei è molto simile a lei. Mi manca sua." (Courtney certainly has a lot of fight in her. She is very similar to her. I miss her)

He just simply nods. The other man grabs my hand and pulls me after him. I remind silent for five seconds, which is pretty good for me.

"Where are we going? Where are you taking me? What are we doing? What's going on? Where are we? Why are we in Italy? Are we even in Italy? Can you please tell me what's going on? Can you answer me? What's your name? Do you even speak English? Can you understand-"

"No I can't understand what you're saying," he cuts me off.

"Oh. Ok. Wait. How did you know what I was asking you if you didn't understand? And how can you speak perfect English and not understand me?"

"You're such a dimwit! I seriously can't believe you're Willow. Did you get dropped on your head when you were little? Have you got brain damage."

"Yep," I reply. "Wait. What? No! I haven't got brain damage. I think you've got brain damage. How could you not understand what I said a minute ago and now you are understanding perfectly?"

"You really are a dimwit."

"Thank you."

He sighs and shakes his head. "It's an insult. You're suppose to take offence."

"Oh. So I'm suppose to be mad at you? Well that's good, because I am. And not because you called me a dimwit. You fucking retard! Why can't you just let me go? Why do I have to stay here? Why can't I just try to live a somewhat normal life after what just happened to me? Why can't my life be normal? Why am I always being tracked? What is so interesting about me? Why are gangs so fucking interested in me? Why me? Why me out of every eighteen year old girl there is? Why can't you go pick on someone else?"

I don't think about what I do next. I just do it.

If I had of thought about the consequences, I would of never done it.

•••

Hey...

I'm really sorry but I'm so sick and miserable which explains the shitty chapter.

Life's been crazy at the moment and my brain isn't in the right place for writing.

I just also wanna thank elleelephant & Pooh0903 for your comments. They meant so much to me so a huge thank you.

What did Willow do?

Vote, comment & share

- Bethany x