Chapter 12

Willow's POV

I look between the open door and Justin. What do I do? Do I trust him? Where would I go if I take this opportunity? What do I do?

"Willow, just trust me. Go. Run. Just don't look back. Get out of here. Willow you can trust me. I'm not with Ryan. Please run."

I turn back around to face Justin. Something doesn't seem right. Is this a set up or not? What do I do? Come on Willow. What have you got to lose?

Oh maybe just your life and the baby's. Nothing major! Don't run Willow. Don't trust Justin.

But it's freedom. I'm not just going to chuck away this chance of freedom. Lizzie said I should take every opportunity to escape. This is a chance to escape. A chance to protect my unborn baby.

But there's something not right. Do I run or not? I'm just wasting time. What do I do?

And I finally make my decision.

I run.

I don't look back. I sprint. I feel the breeze pushing back my hair.

Where do I go though? What do I do? I have no where to go? I don't even know where to go.

All my thoughts come crashing down with me. I knew it was a setup. Why didn't I just trust my instincts?

My captor pulls me and spins me around. I come face to face with Abbott.

Lovely. Charming. Wonderful. Amazing. Awesome. Just the person I wanted to see.

Why did I trust Justin in the first place? Ryan's going to kill me.

"Remember, trust Justin." He whispers into my ear and then pushes me forward.

What does he mean? I'm so confused. I need an explanation. 'Trust Justin'? What? Trust him on what? He just set me up to this. He just signed my death certificate.

I drag my feet back to the house. Ryan's house. The house of horrors. I think Abbott got pretty sick of me taking my time because he chucked me over his shoulder and carried me the rest of the way.

As soon we walk through the door, I'm met with Daniel and Ryan. Just the two people I wanted to see right now.

"Nice to see you again Willow. I've had enough of your bullshit. You will not like this punishment. I really hope this will make you behave." Ryan spits. "Justin! Bring them in."

Abbott drops me and I turn around to see Justin hustling three young girls in. They don't look a day older then ten.

What is Ryan going to do? Think of something. Protect this kids. Do something Willow. Do something! Whatever Ryan is planning can't be good.

Before I could react, Abbott pulls out his gun and shoots all three of them.

One by one.

Each of their screams brings tears to my eyes.

I involuntary let out an ear piercing scream. I fall to the ground, crying hysterically.

He couldn't of shot them! No! He just killed them because of your mistake. No! No! No! Willow just behave. Why didn't you just trust your instincts? Why did you trust Justin?

Ryan pulls me up and forcefully kisses me. He finally pulls back and smirks. "Behave or every little girl will be dead. I know you can be obedient. Just be a good little girl."

He lets me go and turns on his heel. He marches out of the room with Daniel following close behind him.

Why did I trust Justin? Why? Why are you that stupid Willow? Why would you trust them? You're always going to be stuck here. There's no escape. You won't find an escape from these people.

Wait it out Willow. There's got to be a hero waiting to save me somewhere. Stay hopeful Willow. You've got this. Stay submissive and don't lose hope.

I wipe the tears from my eyes and take a few deep breathes. You've got this Willow. You can do this. Stay submissive and don't lose hope.

I take a few more deep breathes and take a few steps towards the door. I take one more deep breathe and storm across to Justin. I raise my fisted hand and bring it down towards his face.

And I run.

I bolt down the hallway and up the stairs. Well that was immature Willow. Good job though. I'm going to get it so bad from Ryan. Oh well. It's going to be worth it. It is worth it. Totally worth it.

I fling the bedroom open and go inside. I lean against the door, panting and smirking to myself. Totally worth it. I flick the lock on the door and walk over to the bed. Totally worth it.

I throw back the covers and bury myself under the covers. Worth it but I'm going to be so dead.

My mind wanders back to the girls that were shot dead because of my mistake. My stupid mistake. And I break down in hysterical sobs again. They died because of me. It's all my fault they died. Just behave yourself Willow. They'll keep killing little girls every time you muck up. Just behave! Bite your lip and be submissive. Don't talk back. Don't punch anyone. Don't run. Just behave. It's going to be all your fault if other girl die. Just behave. Behave and stay put.

You can get out of this alive. You can protect all the other girls in the house and your baby. Lose all your sass and behave.

Do it for the other little girls. Do it for your little baby. Do it for yourself. Do it for your family. Get out of this alive. Get out alive and see them again. Find your mum again. Track down your dad. See Owen. Embrace them all in a massive hug. Talk to them for hours. Drink coffee and make them attend your training sessions. Make them watch all the games of girl's cricket. Make them come to your training sessions. See them all again. Find them. Stay hopeful. Keep hopeful. Look at the bright side of things.

At least you're not dead. At least there's other girls to talk to. At least you're not locked up in a mouldy basement. At least you've got a comfortable bed. At least you've got food. At least you've got comfortable clothing. At least you've got clothing. At least they are looking after you. At least they aren't beating the shit out of you.

Too often.

•••

Halo again!

Short chapter... but two in one day.

We also have a photo of Willow ^^

I'm going to sped up time in the next few chapters because this book has become to depressing.

It was suppose to be rainbows and now it's just storm clouds.

I will fix this and rainbows are coming.

Stay tuned!

Vote & comment

- Bethany x