Chapter 01 - Monday

~ Monday ~
~ in school ~

After morning classes...
( lunch break )
You are still in your classroom by the window, suddenly you heard girls from your class shouting by the window, "Jungkookie~ah!! Look up here." Jungkook was walking towards the school building and looked up smiling and waved. Then the girls started screaming.

Jimin came to you, "looks like the school's idol is late today, again."

Jimin is your childhood best friend and classmate.

"Yah, I guess so." You replied.

"Oh! Today is Monday right? No wonder the girl's tensions are so high today." He added.

"Huh? What about Monday?" You asked.

"The weekly lover thing, you didn't know?"
You shook your head.

"The definitely yes day, the very first girl who confesses to Jungkook on Monday, he will definitely say yes to her. No matter whom she is and how she looks."

You furrowed your brows thinking that *there's such a thing?*

"But he'll dump the girl by the end of the week. He's such a playboy" Jimin snorted.

You laughed, "How'd you know so much? aww... jealous? Because he's more popular than you. Hahaha"

"Pshh! definitely not, OK. I'm so much cooler than him." Jimin grinned.

You chuckled, "I only know him from arts club. He is really good with drawings. Although he rarely attends club activities." you said.

"OMG! That reminds me. I have to go to the painting room. I'm almost done with my painting, just a few touches left." you hurriedly grabbed your lunch and walked fast to the painting room.

~ in the painting room ~

After a few brushes and you're done, sitting next to your artwork, staring at it while eating your lunch feeling all satisfied.

*door slides open*
"Ah! Annyeonghaseyeo sunbae." It was Jungkook. He breathes heavily and also looked surprised, he didn't think that you'll be there.

You nodded to him. You were also surprised and it's clearly awkward with just the two of you in the room. You looked back at your painting.

"Ah. This painting was yours? I really like this one. "He breaks the silence.

"Thanks" you replied and again back to silence.

"Did you come here running?" You asked him.

He smiled "yeah, when I got into the building, girls suddenly came running towards me. I got a little scared and run. "

His statement made you laugh." Mr. playboy got scared of girls, hahhaha "you said laughing out loud.

He giggled saying, "Hey, it was really scary, quit laughing." but he laughs too.

You got curious about what Jimin said to you, about the definitely yes Monday, so you asked "Jungkook-ssi, I'm a little curious about your rumours, are those true?"

Jungkook tilted his head, " what rumours?"

" you know~ that on Monday you'll definitely say yes to the very first person who confesses, no matter who she is and how she looks like." You asked with a face full of curiosity.

"Ah~ " he didn't know how to respond to you. *didn't think that sunbae would knew about that.*

"Don't you have ideal girl or something? With your looks, she'll definitely like you back. "you continued.

"Ideal girl..." he mumbled.

"But how are you suppose to know whether she's the one or not, if you don't give a chance to get to know her more." He smirked.

You were surprised by his answer which really made sense, you end up nodding, agreeing with him.

He bent lower and closer to you, his face was so close to yours and looking at you. "But sunbae, if it's ideal, I like sunbae's face." He smirked.

His words and actions made your heart raced, but you didn't show any sign of getting affected by his words. You furrowed your brows and gave him the *how dare he talks like that to a sunbae* look. Then something got into your mind.

"Hey you just got to school right?" You asked. He nodded. "Nobody confessed to you yet?" You continued questioning and he nodded again.

"How bout me? how bout going out with me?" You asked.

~ end of chapter 1~