Chapter 03

"Sunbae, wait up..." Jungkook hurriedly followed you and got off the train.

There were a lot of people getting on train, he reached his hand towards you, and finally, he grabbed your hand. "Sunbae, wait. Why'd you get off?" Jungkook asked.

"Let's go on a date, Jungkook-ssi." You cheerfully answered.

Jungkook looked very surprised as you were always so straight forward, to him, you were like a free spirit, it struck his heart. The girls he used to date were all very lady-like and shy, which made him very bored. But you were all full of surprises, it made his heart raced.

"Why all of a sudden?" Jungkook looked very confused with heart thumping faster and faster.

"We only have a week, right? It'll end soon. We have to use it wisely." You answered.

Jungkook frowned. "It's not like tha..."

"Ah! Let's go eat at that café; they always got cute cakes exclusively for lovers. Now, I've got you, I really wanna try it out. Please." You making aegyo cheered him up.

*sigh* "Let's go try it then." Jungkook gave in to your aegyo.

~ inside the café ~

Jungkook was silent, which made you worried.

"Perhaps, you don't like patbingsoo (shaved ice cream)?" you worriedly asked.

"Huh? No, I like it." He explained.

After you ordered the lover's sweet set which is a large bowl of pink bingsu with lots of heart-shaped sprinkles, cookies, cotton candies and everything nice. You were so happy and your eyes are all sparkly. Jungkook was giggling because of your expressions you made just for bingsu. 

*so cute~* he thought.

While eating, you heard a couple sitting across yours, all lovey-dovey and kind of annoying, you frowned. Jungkook saw you looking at them; he thought you wanted to do that kind of stuff too.

You had a spoonful of bingsu and was about to eat it, then he suddenly grabbed your hand, lead the spoon towards his mouth and eat the bingsu.

You were very surprised and went all blushing, because his face was so close to yours and you just had indirect kiss. Your heart was thumping real fast; he suddenly had a sour face.

"Aaaa~ Brainfreeze." He said painfully which made you laugh so hard, you couldn't stop laughing at him.

" He said painfully which made you laugh so hard, you couldn't stop laughing at him

~ after having sweets; he sent you back to your house ~
~ outside your house ~

"Jungkook-ssi, today I had a lot of fun, thanks." You said.

"Sunbae had fun by of laughing at me." He pouted.

"Haha, sorry but you were really very funny." You can't stop laughing when you recalled it.
"If you are really sorry, please listen to my request then I will forgive you."

"Ok, ok, what is it?"

Jungkook leaned forward and smiled "Call me by my name only."

His face was so close and gazing into your eyes

His face was so close and gazing into your eyes. You can't hide your blush this time.

"Sunbae, I really had fun today. See you tomorrow." He giggled and patted your head.

"Thanks for sending me home. See you tomorrow; be careful on your way back home...Jungkook. " You said and rushed into your house.

Leaving Jungkook outside your house, *What was that? Was she blushing? She's so cute.*

END OF CHAPTER 3