Chapter 08

~ in Jungkook's house~

"Are your parents here?" you asked in a soft voice as you came in by the front door.

"Nah~ they are out for a business trip."

*Does he always bring girls home? * You somehow got a little annoyed about what you thought.

"Sunbae, I have something to show you."

You followed Jungkook upstairs, he opens a door, it was a painting room connected to a balcony, with the most magnificent view you've ever seen.

(A/N : photo by me)

(A/N : photo by me)

The sunset was so beautiful with the sunrays covered by the clouds turning them into a bright orange, and the sky was dyed in pomegranate pink. The scene was breathtaking.

"You're painting scenery for your next painting right?" he asked.

You stood still and blinked at him, "How did you know?"

He smiled proudly, "Of course I know, I've always looked at you."

Jungkook's eyes looking deeply into yours, he hands held your hands and leaned closer and closer, "Sunbae, I..." in a soft voice, and softly kissed you on the lips. You looked very surprised, and couldn't do anything.

 You looked very surprised, and couldn't do anything

"Just push me away if you don't like it." Jungkook smirked and wrapped his hands around your waist and continued kissing you. The kiss was so sweet and soft, and you placed your hand on his shoulders. It turned into a very passionate one.

You broke the kiss, since you were out of breaths. You were breathing heavily and you can feel the warmth of his breaths too.
"I won't let you say that this is an accident too." Jungkook puts an evil smirk and pecked your lips again.

"I'll go get something to drink." Then he left the room.

You still couldn't think straight, and your knees weakened made you sitting on the floor. You touched your lips and feeling the kiss earlier. Tears started forming in your eyes when you realized that you have fallen for him. His gazes melt you, his smiles flutter you, his touches give you butterflies, and his kisses....

*Crap! I'm in love." You can't stop your tears from falling. You are so in love with him, but you thought that you're just a part of his weekly lover thing. Thinking that he might be doing the same things to every girl that he had dated before hurts you, you grabbed your bag and head to the front door.

"Sunbae?" Jungkook came out of the kitchen holding a tray of sweets and juices.

"Sorry, I have to leave." You said with your head facing the floor because your eyes are swollen and you didn't want him to know.

Jungkook panicked and hurriedly chased after you, but when he got out of the house, you were no longer at sight. He hurriedly called your phone but you didn't answer. He got worried and messaged you. "Please just let me know that you are safe." He was still worried and decided to go to your house.

On his way out, you replied that you are on your way on the train to your house. He felt a relief, he was typing... and you messaged him again.

"I'm sorry to suddenly running out like that; I just realized I have something to do. Don't worry; I'll text you when I got home. See you tomorrow."

Jungkook sighed and sat down, *Am I being played?* ruffling his hair, he can't stop thinking about the kiss, *I miss her already.*

~ end of Chapter 8 ~