Extra ~ on Monday

You told him that not to pick up you from your house anymore, you'll just meet up at school.

He whined a little, still listened to you.

- Monday -

He waited for you by the school gate.
While waiting he was surrounded by school girls.
You saw the scene which got into your nerve.
"Jungkook-ssi, so popular as always." You gave him a smile, a creepy one.

He got the chills, "Sunbae, I was waiting for you. "

All the girls backed off, since you're a sunbae.
They greeted you, "annyeonghaseyeo"

*murmurs*
"Hey, isn't she last week's girlfriend?"
"Yeah, she was."
*murmurs*

They were whispering but you can clearly hear them. You gave the death glare which made them shut their mouths.

"I'll go to my class, have fun with the girls" you said looking fierce to Jungkook. And you were just about to walk away.

Jungkook held your hand and pulled you close and hugged you, making all the girls scream and confused.

"Were you jealous just now? Sunbae saranghae" He chuckled whispering it to you.

He breaks the hug but still holding your hand.
"Sunbae is my girlfriend. I love her and I will never let go." He said to the crowd.

The girls screamed because of such sweet words, some girls cried, and the others supported.

💖✨💖✨ Hope you liked my story ✨💖✨💖