Chapter 04 - Tuesday

~ Tuesday ~

~ Morning, school ~

~ Morning, school ~

*murmurs *
"What? Jungkook and that sunbae are dating?"
"Daebak!"
"That sunbae confessed?"
"Yah! I saw them two yesterday in the café."
*murmurs *

The words that you two dating spread real fast.

"Yah!! You started dating Jungkook? Really? When? How? " Jimin asked still panting because he ran to the classroom as he heard the news.

"Shh!!! Calm down."

"I told you that he is a playboy yet you still....." he rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Well, I don't know how exactly it happened too, it just happened." You can't explain it well too.
"Relax, it'll end in a week, what could possibly happen?" you said it with confidence.

Seeing you so carefree, Jimin calmed down too. "You're right. Although he is a playboy, I heard he is more like a good guy best friend."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Although he changes girlfriend every week but he is notorious for never doing anything to the girls. No skinship at all, you just hangout"

"Oh yeah? Where did you all get this kind of information anyway." You curiously asked.

Jimin flicked his bangs, "Well, I have my resources."

"Okay~?" you smiled with brows furrowed.

Just so you know, Jimin is a playboy too, he date a lot of girls but he isn't serious with them. The girls know it too, but they just love to be with Jimin. So you assumed that the information comes from those girls.

~ Text message ~

JK : Sunbae, let's have lunch together later ^^.

You: OK, see you then.

~ Lunch ~

Jungkook was waiting for you, but surrounded by girls, as always. He saw you coming, and he ignored the girls and walked towards you.

*murmurs*
"It was supposed to be my turn this week, sh!"
"Just wait for another week; you'll have your turn."
*murmurs*

You both heard them, of course. Jungkook looked depressed. You thought he looked down because he didn't know how to face you, since he'll be dumping you by the end of the week. You knew it from the start, so you didn't care about the girl's conversation at all.

"Jungkookie~ah, "you called him and were about to comfort him but Jungkook's frown turned to a smile in a second.

"Why'd you look so happy all of a sudden?" you can't comfort him now, since he smiled so happily.

"You called my name so casually, I'm just surprised." He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

You felt a little bit shy, "it's you who wanted me to call you that, why are you shy all of a sudden."

"I know, I know, I'm just happy." Jungkook can't stop himself grinning.

*Smiling like that is so unfair.* you felt happy that he cheered up.

~ After School ~

"Jungkook~ let's go watch a movie. There's a movie my friend recommended me to watch." you suggested.

"OK, what movie?" Jungkook asked.

"Fifty Shades Darker." You answered. You didn't know anything about that movie and you haven't watched it Fifty Shades of Grey before.

(A/N): I just watched it last week, so it just popped up in my mind (>.<)

Jungkook's eyes widened, but he guessed you didn't know about the movie and he was excited about how you'll react during the movie.

~ end of Chapter 4 ~