Chapter 09 - Friday

You woke up earlier than usual today. More like, you didn't sleep that much the whole night. You looked out the window and you saw Jungkook there already. It surprised you. You hurriedly gor prepared for school because you didn't want to make him wait too long.

"Jungkook" you forced a smile when you called him.

"You are so early, sorry for making you wait for a long time. "

"No, I have just arrived." He replied.

Your eyes were red from lack of sleep. Jungkook noticed that and you can clearly see that he is very worried.

"Sunbae, are you alright? Your eyes are very red. " as he cupped your face and smoothly touched the corner of your eyes.

You quickly moved your head away. "It's nothing, I just couldn't sleep last night. "

"Me too" he chuckled.

"What were you doing?"

He stopped walking and grabbed your hand, which made you facing him. "I was..."

"I was thinking of you." he said

You looked you were about to cry but you held your tears in. *oh great, he was thinking about how he should break up with me?*
You thought inside.

"Just say what you want to say, straight to the point. " you suggested, "We can still be friends after this week, right?"

Jungkook heard what you said and frowned,
*is she suggesting us to be friends? Is she really just toying me?*

"We're gonna be late for school, let's talk about it later. Meet me in the painting room after class. " Jungkook said.

~ after school ~
~ in the painting room ~

In depression, you were waiting for him, *he's dumping me now, I don't want to break up with him. I just realized I love him. I have to tell him how I really feel!!!*

You were just about to open the door and then he came in. He was just about to open his mouth and say something.

"Wait, you have to listen to me first. " your eyes gets watery because you were scared you'd get rejected.

"Jungkook, I know all of this is a game to you, I know you'll be dumping me now. But before that, I just want to tell you how I feel. What I said in the morning was a lie. I don't want us just to be friends by next week, I want us to be still in a lovers' relationship. I don't want to see you going out with girls other than me. " You were crying while you were saying all these.

Jungkook sigh as a relief, hugged you tightly.
"Sunbae, you were always like this. so straight forward. So bossy, you do what you wanted to do. And you don't listen well to others. But this time you have to listen to me. " he said in a sweet voice.

" I love you. Sunbae. "

He cupped your face and brushed you cheek with his thumbs. He looked into your eyes.

"I love you. Sunbae, more than anyone and anything. Who said I was dumping you. "

You sniffed, "but you had a weekly lover thing, didn't you?"

*sighed* "That was for me to find who I can truly love. But it'll end because I met you. Sunbae, the one I love. " Jungkook explained.

"I love you too~ "
Tears of joy burst out of your eyes. Jungkook hugged you dearly and tightly until you've calm down.

~ outside your home ~

You two still inseparable, holding each others hands. Cuddling and hugging.

"so, technically this is our Day 1. " you said to him covering your shyness in your face with your hair.

"I'm the only one who had been serious from the beginning." He pouted and furrowed his brows.

"It's not like that" you hurriedly explained but you didn't know how.

Jungkook was just teasing you,
" I'll forgive you. " and points to his lips wanting a kiss from you.

You pecked on his cheek instead, you said goodbye and then ran into your house

*She's just too cute* Jungkook blushed covered his face with both hands.

~ end of Chapter 9 ~