Chapter 06 - Wednesday

~ Wednesday ~
~ morning; your house ~

*cell phone ringing*
You: Mmm... (just woke up) Hello??
JK: Sunbae, ireonaseyeo (wake up) , you'll be late.
You: (still half asleep) huh?
JK: I'm outside your house, hurry up and get ready. I'll wait for you outside.
*phone hangs up*

You are still in bed, thinking who was that? He said he is in front of my house? Wait! In front of my house!!! You hurriedly got up and looked outside your windows. Jungkook was looking at your window and he waved with the brightest smile.

OMG! Why is he here? You hurriedly washed, wore your uniform, grabbed your bag and went off.

Jungkook heard you coming out of your house; he turned around and gave with the sweetest smile, "Morning, Sunbae."

You were not in a good mood; you are just simply not a morning type of person. You were supposed to give him a cold face but his smile melt your heart and you couldn't say anything harsh. "Morning, why are you here so early?"

"I woke up too early this morning, then I just couldn't wait to see you, so I came to your house."

*sigh* "How can you be so energetic in the morning, I'm old, I can't catch up" *yawn*

Jungkook giggled, "What are you saying? We're just 1 year difference."

~ School ~
~classes starts ~
~lunch~
~classes ends~

~Arts Club ~

Since you were done with your painting, you didn't have anything to do for now, you were roaming around the room and you saw Jungkook's previews work. It was a painting of scenery. You were impressed, then you looked at Jungkook, he was starting with his painting but you have no idea what he had in mind. *I guess could give a scenery painting a try.* you started doing some sketches but it just didn't feel right, you decided to go to the park after the club activity.

~ After the club activity ~

Of course, Jungkook came with you to the park

Of course, Jungkook came with you to the park. The timing was just perfect to see the sunset.
The sky was somehow pink and orange and the bay with the reflection of the sun. You took a lot of pictures as sample.

But at the same time there were lots of lovers showing off, "Urgh! The so many show offs." You muttered.

"We are a couple too, you know" Jungkook chuckled.

"Oh yeah, right." you awkwardly smiled and continued taking pictures.

It was really hard to ignore all the couples cuddling and hugging. But you really envied them, and then a couple kissing caught your eyes; you felt lonely and got all emotional all of a sudden. Your eyes started to get teary.

Jungkook panicked as he saw your tears falling, but he gently brushed it off your cheeks and cupped your face. You felt the warmth of his hands, and you looked at him with pitiful eyes; his eyes were gazing at yours too. Then he moved closer and then gently pressed his lips on to yours.

Your eyes got bigger because you were surprised. He placed a peck on your lips and he looked at you with your eyes so big, He was surprised by his own actions too. He stepped back and squatted with his hands covering his face, but you can clearly see that his ears are all red.

You chuckled," Again, normally, isn't it the girl who gets shy?"

Jungkook couldn't respond because of shyness, he remained silent for a moment and he stood up still looking embarrassed, "you are so unfair, I feel like I'm being played."  He snorted.

You laughed at what he said.

"Finally, you cheered up" he said in a soft tone which you didn't hear.

"Let's go home."

~ END of CHAPTER 6~