III. Jounin

A.N: I would like to remind you that as I had stated, I would change some information to fit the story. One would be that the 3rd Shinobi War will start when Kakashi is 14 years old, instead of him being 10 (If my information and research is correct XD).

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

Uchiha Sakura

Parents: Uchiha Fugaku and Uchiha Mikoto

Age: 11 years old

Gender: Female

Affiliation(s): Uchiha Clan,

Konohagakure

Birthday: March 28

Status: Uchiha Heiress

Jounin

Team: Team 7 a.k.a Team Shikaku (until present)

"You know, the actual time we get to be a whole Chuunin team, you decided to enter our team to the Jounin Exams without our consent." Nineteen years old Takeshi pouted in annoyance as he watched the pinkette walk towards their standing figure on the red bridge of their usual training ground. "You just randomly told us to 'Prepare for the Jounin Exams. It's in three days.' before disappearing to kami knows where!"

Ryuu blinked, "Better than telling us a day before, right?"

"You're not helping, Ryuu."

"So? All three of us passed." She reminded the brunet. "At least we passed as a team." She said with a shrug as she stood beside him, Ryuu was in front of them.

Ryuu snorted, "You say that right now, Sakura-chan. Just wait for the moment one of us gets transferred to a new team." He rolled his eyes at her.

"Hn."

"Seven years of friendship and you still have that attitude." Ryuu grumbled.

Emerald eyes watched him as she gave out a low chuckle, "Immature as usual, Ryuu."

The redhead huffed, "Actually, I matured a little. It's called puberty, shorty." He said, "You'll experience that when you grow older." His gold eyes looked at her up and down, "And when you grow taller too."

The pinkette crossed her arms, "Well this shorty can kick your ass any day."

"I whole-heartedly agree." Takeshi laughed at Ryuu.

"Excuse me, who's side are you on?" He asked.

"I'm on her side."

"Wow. Best Bestfriend of the Year goes to none of you!"

Sakura sighed as she watched Ryuu grumble in annoyance.

"As much as I would like to knock some sense into the three of you, that's just too troublesome," Shikaku said as he appeared beside Ryuu, "First, I would like to congratulate all three of you for passing the exams. Looks like there won't be a 'sensei' in this team anymore." He said as he flashed them a smile. "We're all equal in rank now. So, you should start calling me 'senpai'."

"Nah, you're still our sensei. We're way out of your league; both in looks and experience." Takeshi grinned.

"Smooth talker as usual." He chuckled, "Anyways, I'd hate to break it up to you, but the Third Shinobi World War was declared."