IV. Push

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

3 weeks later | Kanabi Bridge

"Sakura-chan," Ryuu called out as the trio regrouped at an open clearing. "You should rest your eyes." He said.

Takeshi turned to the pinkette, "You're overworking your sharingan again, Sakura-chan."

Sakura shook her head, "I'm fine." 'Plus Obito would get mad again.' She thought with a sigh. Obito always glared at her whenever she didn't use her sharingan for 'the sake of the team'.

"Are you sure?" Takeshi asked; his brown eyes looked at the obviously tired pinkette. "You've been rubbing your eyes since yesterday."

"I'm fine." She insisted.

"Sakura-chan, we can handle things just fine. Just rest your eyes for a couple while." Ryuu said as he crossed his arms.

Sakura rolled her eyes, "Hn." She reluctantly turned her sharingan off.

"That's better." Ryuu grinned at the sight of her emerald eyes.

"Come on, we got to find Kakashi and the rest." Takeshi said.

"It's been 29 hours since we last saw them." Ryuu stated as he narrowed his eyes, "What happened to them anyway?"

"They didn't show up at the meeting place yesterday or last night." Sakura frowned.

"This is bad," the redhead said, "Minato-sensei and Shikaku-sensei isn't here and the other trio is missing."

"This is turning for the worst." Takeshi groaned. "Plus, the bridge should be destroyed by now."

Ryuu frowned, "Team Kakashi's mission was to destroy the bridge, right? If the bridge isn't destroyed yet, then something must have happened."

The pinkette shook her head, "Our mission is to defend Team Kakashi while they do their mission." She said. "If anything happens to them, it's our responsibility. Let's go look for them."

✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✘✘✘✘✘

"Kakashi! Obito!" Ryuu yelled as soon as they found the duo, "Where's Rin?" he asked as soon as he realized the missing girl.

Sakura and Takeshi just stayed on the tree branches near him.

"Rin's gone." Kakashi told the newly arrived group.

Team Shikaku's eyes widened, "What do you mean 'gone'?" Sakura asked as she narrowed her emerald eyes at him.

"Rin's been kidnapped," Obito cleared out, "And this guy won't even save her!" he pointed to Kakashi.

"Obito, the mission goes first."

"So what? You're abandoning Rin for the sake of a mission?!" Obito growled, "Listen to what you just said, teme!"

"Obito, the bridge." Ryuu reminded him, "Hokage-sama is counting on your team."

"But Rin has been-!"

"Kidnapped, yes we know." Takeshi nodded. "But the mission..." he trailed off as he looked at Sakura.

"Obito, I don't mean to make you angry, but the mission goes first." The pinkette told him. 'I can kiss my chances of being friends with him goodbye...'

"Rin's counting on us!"

"Obito, we'll rescue Rin later." Sakura and Takeshi said.

"Rin can take care of herself. She's not helpless, Obito." The pinkette told him.