How You Meet

(Y/N)=your name

Scott

You were walking home from late detention when you noticed guys following you. You got scared so you decided to quicken your pace.
"Come here you little bitch " one of the guys yelled running after you. You kept running like you never ran before. You got stuck in a dead end and felt the 3 guys coming closer to you.
" I told you to come here right " guy #1 said slapping you across the cheek. You eyes started water at the sting. The guy tried to touch you but you ended up spitting in his face.
" You should've not done that princess " he said taking his pants off and whipping me with his belt . He tied my arms tried to take my pants off but I kicked his face. He have me a sick wicked smile and I noticed he was going to try to rape me.
" Please please don't do it please " I begged choking on my tears. I saw two glowing red eyes in the distance and my eyes widen . I saw an werewolf fighting off the guys. I must be dreaming you though. All of a sudden the guy who tried to rape you threw you against the wall making your vision blur. You saw 2 figures fighting and one if them coming towards you .
" (Y/N) (Y/N)" you heard a figure say before you black out.
You woke up to an familiar room . You then noticed it was Deaton's Animal Clinic. You looked around the room and got up.
"Hey hey hey watch it I don't want you to hurt yourself " a boy you seen at school said. He helped you walk to a
Chair and gave you a cup of water.
" Who are you ?" you said remembering a previous event.
" I'm Scott McCall " He said smiling.
" Well I'm Y/N " you said smiling. He was really really really
Cute.

Stiles

Batman The Dark Knight Rises was not in the movie theaters and you've been dying to watch it. Today was the day that it came out and right now you were standing in line . Nothing could ruin your day until a boy cut you.
"Hey uh I was here first " you said trying not to get mad.
" Um sorry ?" He said it more of a question .
"Whatever "you spat trying to not let the anger consume you.
"What you here for " he asked turning around. You had to admit the boy was really cute and you got lost in his eyes.
"Um The Dark Knight Rises" you said happy that the line had gotten shorter.
"Are-are you serious Me too but your a girl " he said confused. That kinda got you mad .
"Well sorry I'm not trying to look like Barbie " you snapped .
"I-I" he sighed and turned around ordering his tickets.
"One ticket to The Dark Knight Rises Please " you said taking out you money .
" I'm sorry Hun but the movie " the lady said with a sad smile.
You walked next to the closest wall and sat down upset that you couldn't watch the movie.
You felt someone sitting next to you but you didn't care.
"Hey uh my friend um he's not coming so do you um wanna uh watch it with me ?" The boy from earlier said stuttering . His awkwardness was adorable and you couldn't help but smile .
"Of course and I'm Y/N " you said smiling as he helped you up.
"I'm Stiles " he said helping you up.
"Stiles what the hell is a Stiles ?" You asking looking at him with amusement.
"The most sexiest guy alive " he said with a wide grin.
"I agree "you said winking and waiting for him to give the man the ticket.

Derek

You had a really crappy day at school and now your parents are getting on you nerves. You grabbed your camera and went to the woods. The woods was your escape. You always went to the woods with your camera. To take pictures of anything you thought was beautiful. You walked around talking pictures here and there until you stopped at a half burnt house. To be honest it was beautiful. You grabbed your camera and started taking pictures repeatedly of the house.
"Your not welcomed here " a man said from behind you. You turned around and rolled your eyes because you were to stubborn to leave so you kept taking pictures . You wondered who that guy was though. He looked mysterious and like a bad boy.
" leave " he said walking closer.
"No" you snapped. He looked taken back like nobody has ever snapped at him.
"I said leave " he repeated.
"I'm not going to fucking leave alright I'm done taking everybody crap so go somewhere else " you said getting frustrated .
You kept ranting on and on getting your anger out . His eyes softened and he got closer to you .
"Your beautiful you know that " he said putting you hair behind your ear.
"Thanks "you said calming down .
"I'm Derek"he said with a smile.
"I'm Y/N " you replied back

Isaac

You were working at the local bookstore and you noticed this dashing guy. He been coming here everyday for 2 weeks.He had blue eyes and blondish brown curls. You then noticed he was staring at you and you decided to walk up to him.
"Hi um can I help you ?" You asked curious of to why he was staring at you.
" Yea um I'm looking for the book Fault In Our Stars " he said flashing a smile. You smiled remembering it was one of your favorite books .
" um well we ran out but do you mind borrowing my copy ?" You
Said taking it out of your bag.
"No I won't mind and I have an idea why don't make our own book" he asked curiously .
"I don't know " you said smiling at how curious he is.
" well we can start the first chapter now . Hi I'm Isaac Lahey your prince " he said smiling and kissing your hand .
"Well then Hi Isaac I'm Y/N your princess " you said with a smile.
" Oh just so you know I really didn't come here for a book"he said smirking .
" I figured" you said with a smirk yourself before walking away.

Jackson

You've always been in Beacon Hill High and literally couldn't stand assholes. You were walking in the halls when a handsome boy bumped into you when you weren't paying attention . You then noticed it was Jackson the co-captain of the lacrose team . One of the biggest assholes in the school. He never really talked to you but you hated how he treated people.
" Watch where you going Dick Head " you said getting mad that he made you drop all of your things.
" sorry I'm Jackson " he said with a smile .Did he just say sorry? Since when was Jackson sorry.
" um it's ok? " you said said grabbing your stuff and walking down the halls.
" wait wait wait what's your name " he said when he caught up to you.
"That's for me to know and for you to find out " you said with a wink.
" I'll like that challenge " he said with his oh so famous smirk. You playfully rolled your eyes and walked away until you felt a pair of eyes.
" stop looking at my ass " you said with a smirk.
" I love the view babe " he shouted while you smirked and kept walking away. Jackson liked a challenge and you was just that. Meanwhile you liked a challenge too he was cute for a dick head .

Aiden

You just got out of class and was frustrated that you failed your math test. You decided to go to the school's swimming pool to swim . You changed into your bathing suit or bikini and jumped into the water. You floated to the surface and decided to swim a couple of laps.You then heard someone chuckle and saw one of the twins .
"What are you doing here Aiden " you said as you started to swim again.
" I was looking for my brother but never mind I found something more better" he said causing you to roll your eyes.
He smiled at you and decided to take off his shirt and pants. You was staring at his 6 pack until you noticed he took off his pants.
"Wh-what are you doing ?" You stuttered and turned away.
" swimming " he said chuckling and diving into the water .
You two started to have a water fight until he started to drown.
"Omg Aiden omg Aiden please stay up don't see the light don't see the light" you said panicking when you took him out of the water. You was about to do CPR until you noticed he puckered his lips.
"Asswipe " you said hitting his chest and grabbing your things.
"Hey hey hey where you going ?" He asked as he dried himself off.
"Home" you simply said .
" when can I see you again uh ?" He asked.
" my names is Y/N and how about I'm your dreams " you said chuckling .
" just waiting for them to come true Y/N " he said with a wink.
"Whatever" I said walking into the locker room .