He Asks You Out On A Date

He asks you out on a date

Derek

You got out of school looking up to see that familiar black camaro you see everyday after school. You felt a smile tugging on your lips as you saw Derek your best friend opening the car door open. Ever since that day in the forest were you met you guys kinda clicked.You gave him a kiss on the cheek and got into the car. You put on your seatbelt and smiled as the engine roared to life. You put your head out the window loving the way the wind hit your face and hair. You smiled because you felt. So free. You looked at Derek to see him looking amused.
"What?" You asked when you noticed he was still staring at you .
"Nothing your just beautiful " he said making you blush. You both got out of Derek's car and layed down on the hood of the car looking up at the sky.
" Y/N will you go on a date with me ?" Derek asked out of the blue. You looked up at him with a shocked face . Are you day dreaming again ? You thought.
"What ?" You said with wide eyes.
"I said-" you cut him off by hugging him more like attacking him.
"Yes yes yes omg yes " you said causing him to chuckle.

Stiles

You were at the Stillinkski Household with your adorable best friend Stiles. Yes Stiles the boy who cut you in line or The Sexiest Guy Alive. You two were currently arguing about which superhero was better .
" Y/N I'm telling you Spider-Man is better than Superman " Stiles said trying to prove his point.
" Nuh-Uh what kind of guy gets bit by a spider and automatically shoots webs and become sticky . I think Superman is better especially in the Man Of Steel " you said trying to prove your point.
" Well what kind of guy wears tights like no one " he said rolling his eyes.
"Stiles you do notice that most of the superheroes wears tights dumbass " you said causing him to blush.
"Well I think Nemo is better that Chicken Little " he said out of nowhere making you laugh.
"Of course it is " you said stating the obvious . You noticed Stiles was staring at you making you blush .
"What " you questioned curiously of to why he was staring at you.
"W-w-will will will will you g-go o-on a -a-a-a- d-date w-with me -you d-don't h-have t-to I me-"
"I would love to " you said cutting Stiles off.
" I mean you don't have to if you don't want t- wait what " he asked clearly shocked to your answer.
" I would love to go on a date with you" you simply said . His eyes lit up with joy as he pulled you into a hug.

Scott

You and Scott were going for a walk hand and hand . No you guys weren't dating .
"I hear something " Scott said stopping and listening closely . We turned the corner to see an little girl crying.
"What happen are you okay ?" Scott said crouching down to the little girls height.
"I-I w-wost m-my m-ommy" the little girl said wiping away her tears.
"Okay I'll help you find your mommy " Scott said picking up the little girl .
"What's your name beautiful " you asked the little girl.
"Lily " she said with a small smile.
You, Scott and Lily looked around for an hour until you guys found her mom. You guys talked and said your greetings until it was time for you to go home.
" You were amazing today " you told Scott as you got to your front door.
"Thanks but I was wondering if you would go on a date with me ?" Scott asked scratching the back of his neck.
" Sure " you said as you walked into your house and said goodbye.

Jackson

You and Jackson was walking to school hand and hand for the lacrosse game tonight.
" If I win the game tonight will you go on a date with me." Jackson said stopping and putting your hair behind your ear.
"Hmmm depends if you win Whitmore " you said wink a playful wink. You went to go sit on the bleachers while he went to go change and get ready for the game.
So far Beacon Hills High were losing with the other team in the lead .
"Come on Jackson Remember our deal " you whispered making him look up at you and and smile.
He looked up at the field and grabbed the ball with the lacrosse stick and made a goal repeatedly. He then made the winning goal making the whole school scream and run up to the field .
You got up from you seat and ran to the field giving Jackson a hug. He picked you up and gave you a hug spinning you around in the ear before saying " will you go on a date with me ?". Which you gladly said yes.

Isaac

Isaac asked you pretty much begged you to go to his Lacrosse practice which you sadly accepted . Not that you hated Lacrosse or anything you just to watch your episode of Pretty Little Liars.
"Isaac ?" You asked as you only saw the players on the field. One by one they player opened their jacket and it had a word on it.
"Will" the first on said.
"You"the 2nd one said.
"Go" 3rd one said
"On" 4th one said
"A " the 5th one said
"Date"the 6th one said .
"With me " Isaac said coming behind you both a bouquet of flowers.
"Yes " you said taking his flowers and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Aiden

You and Aiden were playing hide and seek and he was hiding . You started getting frustrated that you couldn't find him. All of a sudden you felt two arms snake around your waist from behind .
" Aiden what are you doing " you asked as he was rubbing his nose against your skin.
" will you go on a date with me " he asked as you untangled his arms from your waist .
"Nope " you said as with a smile.
"Come on one chance can't hurt " he said with a pouty face .
" Okay I guess one chance can't hurt " you said kissing his nose and leaving