First i love you

Derek
You and Derek was laying on his car at the hale house and looking at the stars. It was a comfortable silence . You got up from your spot and turned on the music from the car. Clarity from Zedd came on bad you started singing it to Derek. Boy you was a horrible singer but he didn't care.
" I love you " Derek said smiling making you stop and look at him with wide eyes.
"What?" you questioned . This is probably a dream .
" I love you " he said making you smile and run into his arms and kiss him.
"I love you too " you said smiling.

Stiles
You and Stiles were at his house playing call of duty black cops . You were so focused on the game that you didn't notice Stiles was staring at you.
"Stiles your dying " you said pausing the game when he still didn't do nothing. You turned to him and saw Him looking at you.
"What ? do I got something on my face?" you said rubbing your face .
"No it just that I love you " he said making you smile.
"I love you too" you said leaning over and kissing him.

Isaac
You and Isaac was at the carnival .
"For you" Isaac said giving you the huge teddy bear he won.
"Thank you I love it just like I love you " you said kissing the teddy bear.
"Y-you love me? " Isaac asked with wide eyes.
"Yeah " you said nodding with a small smile.
"Good because I love you too" he said picking you up and spinning you around .

Jackson
You and Jackson just finished making out and he put his head in the crook of your neck .
" I love you " he said making you move away from him with wide eyes. He had never told anyone he loved them since he was 5 years old.
"What?" you questioned maybe you were dreaming.
"I love you " he said frowning and scratching the back of his neck.
You walked up to him grabbing both of his hand and standing on your tiptoes.
"I love you more " you said making him smile before kissing .

Aiden
You were sleeping and you felt a pair of lips on your head.
" I love you ". Aiden's voice said. You opened your eyes and grabbing his arm and pulling him into bed with you.
" I love you too" you said snuggling into his chest.

Scott
You walked up the stairs to Scott's bedroom.
"Stiles I love her I mean I really really love Y/N" Scott said making you walk into his room and kiss him.
" I love you too " you said making him blush