Derek:HandCuffs and Punishment

You stepped out of the shower, drying your face with your towel. Wrapping it around your body under your armpits. A pair of strong arms wrapped around your waist causing you to squeal.
"Derek ! You scared me," You giggled
He lightly nibbled at your neck, leaving trails of kissed down to your collarbone. A light moan escaped your lips, he knows what this does to you.
"Derek..." You was able to mumble.
"Mmm..." He continued gnawing at your neck, leaving sloppy trails of kisses down to your shoulder now. "I have all night," he mumbled into your skin.
"So do I." Giggling You turned around to face him, tangling your hands in his hair pulling him down to your lips. The kiss was rough and fierce, he longed for something, You could feel it, it was like electricity. Okay maybe lust. Pushing him up against the bathroom wall his hands pushed you away.
"Nuh uh, my turn."
You looked at him puzzled, he grinned devilishly and dropped your towel, locking your lips together pushing you back words. Stumbling up the bed, he pushed you roughly on it, his hand trailing down your stomach and cupped your sex. For some reason, this turned you on extremely. You was soaking at the moment.You needed him. You moaned at the contact, bucking your hips up to meet his slow rhythm.
"No. You move, I stop. Got it?!" He said harshly, trying not to buck your hips ,making you bite your lip to get your mind off of it. "Don't bite your lip, Y/N. Give me your hands, Move up. Now." Pushing you upwards so your head was laying on the pillow, he walked over to his night stand, grabbing a pair of handcuffs. He quickly grabbed your hands and handcuffed you to the headboard, making you move around in discomfort.
"You do exactly as I say, alright?" He said with a sly wink before crouching down in front of your groin. His hand cupping your sex once again, his fingers sliding in and out of your folds. His hot breath hovering over your sex, making you squirm.
"DON'T move," he said sternly.
"Okay..." You was able to breath out. His fingers quickly entered you, pumping hard making you moan out in pleasure.His tongue flickering around your clit, You could feel a very familiar tingling sensation in the bottom of your stomach again. Your high is coming. You can feel it. You think Derek can to by the smirk on his face. He quickly pulls away leaving you there with blue balls. You groan in annoyance. You know what he's doing .. You do it to him all the time.
"Derek . Stop being a tease."
He pulled his joggers down, his hard cock slapping his stomach. Your mouth watering, oh how You love his dick. "I'm just not letting you cum."
"What! Derek that's not fair!" You protested trying to wriggle from the handcuffs, it's no use.
"Oh but it is, Y/N. You don't cum until I say so, got it?" He repeated twice, to get it through your thick skull. His tanned toned body hovered over your's, his hands lingering all over your breast and down to your sex.
"Oh Y/N who made you this wet.."His fingers entered you again, making your eyes and head roll back. Again, he slipped his fingers out.
"Answer me. Who made you this wet?"
"Yo-you did D-Derek." Your breath hitching when his cock lingered at your entrance. He rubbed his aching cock up and down your folds, closing his eyes in pleasure with one big thrust he was filling inside you, causing you to scream out in pain and pleasure. You shut your eyes as the pleasure became sensational.
"Open your god damn eyes and look at me." He grunted through his teeth. "I want you to look at me."
"Y-yes." You spat back, forcing your eyes open. Your head rolled back again, your back beginning to arch as that same feeling in your stomach began to build up again.
"DON'T CUM. OR YOU WILL BE PUNISHED." He breathed out, his breath hitching.
It was too late, your body, your soul, your everything was lost. Screaming his name out, cuming all over his dick with your juices, your body twitched at the feeling.
"I told you not to come Y/N!" He shouted before pulling out of you, and turned you around so you was on my stomach. He pressed your legs together, and thrusted into you from behind rougher than before. Breathing through his teeth, his thrusts getting sloppier by the second. His hand making contact with your bare ass, making you squeal wriggle away from him.
"I told you that you will be punished!" He repeatedly smacking your ass harder and harder every time, the numbness came over. You felt a burning feeling in your ass cheeks. You could feel your high coming again.
"Cum with me Y/N." He breathed before he finished with one last thrust you both came, your walls clenching around his cock which made his high even better, his cum filling you up he collapsed on top of you breathing heavily. He kissed on the back of your head before pulling out of you and unhooking you from the bed post. You rubbed your wrist as You was free. Rubbing your ass in response to his roughness.
"You probably need some lotion on that." He laughed and pulled you into him. Falling asleep in his arms. You have never felt so good after sex.